You all care too much about what phones others use, lol.
    That is a polite way of putting it.

But, passionate customers aren't necessarily a bad thing for manufacturers.

It is a lot or tomato/tomatoe, potato/potatoe.

And I'll have a Keiths . . . . to go along with my Olands Export. L0L
    07-18-12 02:55 PM
    I love my Apple products because they are of the highest quality for me. The customer service experience is first rate. However, I usually don't need customer service because I never have problems with my Apple devices. The iOS ecosystem is complete. I don't mind paying a little more if the quality of the product is this high.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    pilsbury likes this.
    08-17-12 10:25 PM
    Meh.

I am no Apple Macolyte. Heck, if Palm hadn't so lost its way, I probably would still be with them - my old TX showing what a large screen, touch icons, wi-fi connectivity, a robust OS and a huge 'app' environment could do. Ahem, take note Apple > Samsung lawyers as to who is stealing from whom...

And I had one of the first MacBooks - and its particular issues drove me to PC.

That said, over time, I have acquired an iPhone (that supplied by my wireless company as a resolution to an 'issue'), then an iPad for (mostly successful) computing while on the road and, most recently, an Air to replace my older, slower, dying PC.

I am no Apple Macolyte - and I'm particularly adverse to the old fan base that still lurks online (particularly on Apple's own Communities) that vociferous insist that nothing can possibly go wrong with Apple products and you're a moron if you have a problem. But I now have my own Apple environment, and why? Ease of use (at least, for iOS - still not thrilled by MacOS), but primarily, because of the Company's reputation for hardware Support. I know that if (oh, admit it - when) something goes wrong, I'll be able to walk it into my local Apple Store for assistance or ship it off for repair. I know I've paid dearly for that 'free' service, but its a consideration.

That's why I've bought Apple.
    08-18-12 11:16 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD