Its been said before I'll say it again. Every phone has issues, even my pearl. Its just the way things are.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-30-09 09:03 PM
    I am a gadget freak and I love technology... I have a Storm, 8900, Bold and iPhone 3g and love all of them. It keeps getting better and better.
    and which one do you like the best Duvi?!
    05-02-09 01:02 PM
    Taking my girlfriends iphone to the applestore today for the second time since we got it because it has more problems. She called me upset with the phone & screaming she wished she had a BB. Never had 1 problem with my BB. This is why I have a BB.

05-02-09 01:05 PM
    One of the reasons why I gave up my iphone is that it hangs rather frequently after jailbreak.

05-03-09 04:33 AM
    and which one do you like the best Duvi?!
    /me runs away

All of them are good devices.
    05-03-09 04:50 AM
    there's talk about a storm 2 because in November it will be a year just like the iphone that came out back to back like a year later remember and att suck so does the iphone no copy and paste what is this 1999?
    05-03-09 04:06 PM
    The iPhone is great.

For kids who do not need to copy-paste, or anything professional.

Call it " a necessary evil" to keep dumb people entertained and not nag us, the crackberries, who are busy working.
    05-03-09 04:25 PM
    The copy&paste **** is getting old. 3.0 has it.
    05-03-09 06:53 PM
    there's talk about a storm 2 because in November it will be a year just like the iphone that came out back to back like a year later remember and att suck so does the iphone no copy and paste what is this 1999?
    Apple said they will release a new iPhone every year. There is a Storm 2 coming out so quickly because the Storm 1 is horrible. Ask RIM's CEOs, they'll agree.
    05-03-09 06:54 PM
    Apple said they will release a new iPhone every year. There is a Storm 2 coming out so quickly because the Storm 1 is horrible. Ask RIM's CEOs, they'll agree.
    Because RIM cant come out with a new phone every year too right?

And RIM CEOs said it has some bugs, but never said anything about being horrible nor would they. And its not so horrible selling 1+ million units, thats just YOUR narrow opinion.

Must be that Apple logic running through here.
    05-03-09 07:02 PM
    Because RIM cant come out with a new phone every year too right?

And RIM CEOs said it has some bugs, but never said anything about being horrible nor would they. And its not so horrible selling 1+ million units, thats just YOUR narrow opinion.

Must be that Apple logic running through here.
    Wow, 1+ million. iPhone 3G sold more than 1 million in the first weekend. Yep, my opinion is narrow. I hate the Storm but I like RIM. But the Storm was rushed, and I don't blame RIM for that. I don't like the click screen either. I find just touch to be faster and more efficient.

No Apple logic here. I just do not like the Storm. Every other RIM device is top notch.
    05-03-09 10:08 PM
    The iPhone is great.

Call it " a necessary evil" to keep dumb people entertained and not nag us, the crackberries, who are busy working.
    Please refer all your questions to iPhone OS 3.0. This "kid" business professional disagrees with you. The "a necessary evil to keep dumb people entertained and not nag us" is called the Storm not the iPhone.

RIM and Verizon are praying Apple doesn't come out with a new iPhone this summer, praying.
    05-04-09 10:25 AM
    Please refer all your questions to iPhone OS 3.0. This "kid" business professional disagrees with you. The "a necessary evil to keep dumb people entertained and not nag us" is called the Storm not the iPhone.

RIM and Verizon are praying Apple doesn't come out with a new iPhone this summer, praying.
    so the kids can have another toy under the tree this christmas?
    05-04-09 04:52 PM
    The iPhone is great.

you know i love when people make the kid or toy comment. I'm a grown man who enjoys video games and other TOYS. If my everyday item can also be fun and entertain me then why is that a bad thing? O thats right its people speaking on things that they read in the media and become brilliant in the subject overnight. Your like those fanboys that buy a game system then shoot down anyone who opposes your choice. grow up, if you don't like the phone then great but don't make up childish "well my phone can do this and yours can't" crap.
    05-04-09 08:27 PM
    This thread doesn't even try...
    05-04-09 08:37 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD