It has brick breaker. old skool
    02-20-09 11:38 PM
    ck, you must be hanging around too many chucky cheeses, elementary schools and high schools. out here in the grown up world i see more bbs than the cutephone.
    Negative busy bee. Do you live in L.A.? If yes your simply lying (sp?) that you see more BBs. The iPhone is all over the place here. I have no reason to lie. Remember I have a blackberry : )

Your comment about kids owning iPhones has no merit. I don't see any "I love my iPhone so much" "the iPhone is a chick magnet" etc in here or the iPhone blogs. Maybe your projecting?

Until the Storm works correctly blow all the hot air you want. We have a good time "listening" to your desperate attempts at trying to make the iPhone look bad. Feel free to entertain us with how much better the Storm is. I can't speak for everyone but I'm always game for a good laugh.

Peace

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 01:58 AM
    I have to admit the storm wasn't all that pleasing to me, especially after having an iphone for a year. A coworker had just gotten one so I played with it for a while. I disliked how the touchscreen works where you have to have the screen actually click to launch a program or to type. The different keyboard that you get in landscape and in portrait mode was interesting. As far as reliablity and performance however, I wasn't able to test it, but so far my coworker hasnt' complained about it.
    For what the Iphone does, and its ease in operating I dont' think anyone's yet to come close to that.
    I think out of all the phones I've had Iphone,ATT Tilt, HTC 8525, Siemens SX66, and now the Bold. The only ones I regret getting where those that were powered by Windows.

As much as I'll defend the form and function of a BB to that of an IPhone, you gotta respect that in a field where companies are in constant competition with each other, and for a company that seemed it was going to go down, Apple has managed to reinvent itself and is still staying strong. While saying proprietary.

Changing to a linux core OS wasn't a shabby move either. I'm sure someone out there's using Compfiz fusion on his Mac having the time of their life.
    02-21-09 07:17 AM
    this thread is about the jesusphone. not the storm, bold, curve, or any other bbs. which, in case you didn't know all have the functionality to copypastemmscopypastemmscopypastemmscopypastemmsco pypastemmscopypastemmscopypastemmscopypastemmscopy pastemms and can be had on a variety of nice networks without being a fugitive.

all in all i think the iphone is a nice phone, it's very cute, and has a bunch of great apps. i hear they're adding a mirror app for you LA Hollywood types so you can check your hair and lip gloss in it. is that true? i mean, i know how you LA hollywood types like to keep yourself ready for primetime. never know when the cameras are on right. lol.

but seriously, there are a variety of smart phones out there. it would behoove all of us to check our egos at the door when talking about them. after all they are phones right? different strokes for different folks. but it seems the iphone peanut gallery is the only group of people that can't accept that another smart phone might actually be better for some uses than others. why is that? and don't give me the scripture about how jesus uses the iphone and all others are heathens. that must be the steve jobs version of the smart phone bible.
    02-21-09 08:30 AM
    but seriously, there are a variety of smart phones out there. it would behoove all of us to check our egos at the door when talking about them. after all they are phones right? different strokes for different folks. but it seems the iphone peanut gallery is the only group of people that can't accept that another smart phone might actually be better for some uses than others. why is that? and don't give me the scripture about how jesus uses the iphone and all others are heathens. that must be the steve jobs version of the smart phone bible.
    That Goes for you to Bud.

Chucky Called, Your Pizzas Ready.

Leave your Ego by the Attendee that Stamps your Hand
    02-21-09 10:44 AM
    You're preaching to the crowd buddy. I think my phone is great, but I haven't dubbed it the best thing ever like the iphone crew in this thread.

Btw I only go to chucks for the games, I prefer papa johns for pizza.

02-21-09 11:03 AM
    You're preaching to the crowd buddy. I think my phone is great, but I haven't dubbed it the best thing ever like the iphone crew in this thread.

Btw I only go to chucks for the games, I prefer papa johns for pizza.

You Must Be Confusing this with the Storm Thread.

They Think the Storm is the Best thing Since Sliced Bread...

All While Complaining about it!
    02-21-09 11:09 AM
    IPhone users can accept that another smart phone may be better for other users. That's not an arguement. Check around these threads and you will see that.

The thing we all are saying is that the Storm is the red headed step child of the BB world and can't compete with the iPhone or any other berry for that matter. Its just a bad device. So bringing up the Storm vs any other phone is a waste of everyones time : )

02-21-09 11:11 AM
    The thing we all are saying is that the Storm is the red headed step child of the BB world and can't compete with the iPhone or any other berry for that matter. Its just a bad device. So bringing up the Storm vs any other phone is a waste of everyones time : )

NO CK!

The Storm is the Red Headed BA$T@RD Step Child!

Forgot to Add that Part.

OH-

And the BB Pearl Flip is the Child that's kept under the stairs
    02-21-09 11:27 AM
    But isn't this thread about the jesusphone? I mean it wasn't me who brought up the storm... But I guess you guys have a point, what is it with these crazy bb users on a bb forum thinking their phone is the greatest thing despite its flaws? That never happens on the *insertmanufacturerhere* forums.

But I digress. Maybe I should let my smart phone define me like some Jesusphone users do. Maybe then I'll be kewl and accepted in the smart phone uber click? Please say it will. Otherwise I'll have to settle for a phone that fits my needs less than what I have, but gives me a billion cool points and makes my pants tighter when I whip it out. You know, a phone like the iphone.

02-21-09 11:53 AM
    This is the iPhone forum after all. You could crawl back over to the Storm threads and see if anyone's figured out how to make that frakin thing work yet... Or at least get the dust out from underneath the screen.
    Sorry but this post is funny. You defend yourself by claiming this is the iphone forum and telling the poster to go away? I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that you missed the fact that this is only an iphone section of a forum for BLACKBERRY. I don't mind the iphone section, I just wanted to point out if anyone is out of place its everyone in the iphone lovers group.

02-21-09 12:31 PM
    But isn't this thread about the jesusphone? I mean it wasn't me who brought up the storm... But I guess you guys have a point, what is it with these crazy bb users on a bb forum thinking their phone is the greatest thing despite its flaws? That never happens on the *insertmanufacturerhere* forums. Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    We Are Human Beings.

We Should Exercise Our Ability To Think For Ourselves.

Just because we're on a BlackBerry Forum, Doesn't Mean We Can't Make Our OWN Informed Opinion.

Just because I own several BlackBerry's, Doesn't Mean I Can't Give Credit to Where It's Due.
    02-21-09 01:17 PM
    But isn't this thread about the jesusphone? I mean it wasn't me who brought up the storm... But I guess you guys have a point, what is it with these crazy bb users on a bb forum thinking their phone is the greatest thing despite its flaws? That never happens on the *insertmanufacturerhere* forums.

But I digress. Maybe I should let my smart phone define me like some Jesusphone users do. Maybe then I'll be kewl and accepted in the smart phone uber click? Please say it will. Otherwise I'll have to settle for a phone that fits my needs less than what I have, but gives me a billion cool points and makes my pants tighter when I whip it out. You know, a phone like the iphone.

Mute point... it was a Blackberry user who asked the question.

Topic getting way off hand. User got enough answers.

Closed.
    02-21-09 01:33 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD