FOX News - SciTech - Gadgets - Apple iPad Already Leading to Web Site Redesign - Page 1 of 2

Don't know if the link will work... Its a mobi link from FOXnews but it looks like the iPad is causing a lot of sites to do simple, no-flash redesigns!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Why in the world wouldnt big sites start doing that? Then the iphone and ipod touch and ipad can access them. Thats a user base of more than 75 million people to reach out to.

Dont look at it so narrowly just from an ipad stance, but from an Apple ecosystem stance.

Anyways, on the topic I dont see how the ipad is "crippled." Just because it doesnt work the way YOU want it to? Thats some pretty silly logic if you ask me, it doesnt make it crippled.
    Last edited by stuaw11; 03-20-10 at 07:38 PM.
    03-20-10 07:35 PM
    Also at the end of the day I'm not sure how important this is to people. People are criticizing the ipad just speaking about whether it's relevant or not and now you really want to make it a giant iPhone. Other companies are getting ready to put out a bunch of tablet pcs. Some will be capable of voice and some won't. Personally I don't care because I definitely wouldn't use it for voice while I have my iPhone. What would this be another line on my account? Or pop the sim out into the ipad and then really have a giant ipad. It would be ok to have it but not necessary. Also everyone needs to remember that apple isn't about loading a product with a bunch of specs and features they're more about the user experience. Not sure that's a good or bad thing. It is what it is.

03-20-10 10:31 PM
    Is 'F0nage' Swahili for 'I'm an ignorant troll' ?
    When you emasculated iFanbois don't have any technical argument, which is to say always, you just start flailing.

LOL

Enjoy your single-tasking, flash-challenged iBrick
    03-21-10 08:59 AM
    When you emasculated iFanbois don't have any technical argument, which is to say always, you just start flailing.

LOL

Enjoy your single-tasking, flash-challenged iBrick
    I don't see you putting forth 'technical' arguments in this forum.
    What I have seen from you over the last few weeks is that you take great pleasure posting 'The iPhone sucks' in some form or another every chance you get.
    That is the behaviour of a 12 year old. I assume your older than that.
    It seems to me that you come here to put everyone else down so you can feel superior.
    That my friend is an example of low self esteem (insecurity) and/or emotional immaturity.

If you were new here, and in the honeymoon phase with your bb, I could understand. I felt the same way once. However, you've been around these forums long enough to know better.

Look at the big picture. It's just a device. A thing.
    Things can be replaced. Those you love can never be replaced.
    Think about that for a moment.
    How important is the 'gadget' in your hands?
    03-21-10 10:09 AM
    Can you replace one of the batteries on the iPad or is it like the iPhone all locked away and not allowed to be opened. Why on earth do they do that?

non-removal batteries as usual, that's Apple for you. lol
    03-21-10 10:46 AM
    Can you replace one of the batteries on the iPad or is it like the iPhone all locked away and not allowed to be opened. Why on earth do they do that?

Why are you worried about the battery?
    It will outlive the ipad. The new ipad2g will have 3gvoice, camera better cpu, smaller bezel and maybe a keyboard.

I know you will get the ipad 2g. EVERYONE will get one.

I bet at Apple, they had a brainstorming session: how can we limit the ipad first generation so that everyone will buy the fully functional 2nd gen? But still have enough people buy it to remain profitable in this recession
    03-21-10 03:18 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD