Tired of the high iphone bills through AT&T?... Looking to jailbreak your iphone and go to T-Mobile?... Then, I will buy you out of your contract as long as you have the unlimited iphone data plan. AT&T calls it transfer of responsibility, but I'm wiling to pay for the transfer as well.

My history: I'm a former Verizonian and decided to switch to AT&T when the iPhone 4 was released; however, I made the swtich after AT&T switched pricing of their data plans. I had the iPhone 4 of a little less that 1 month and quickly exceeded their 2GB cap and was approaching 4-5GB within that period. A lot of the "there's an app for that" I had were data hungry. I've since returned the Iphone and am not back to my BlackBerry; but, want to re-purchase because I'm missing the iphone now.
    08-13-10 10:24 AM
    Here's how to get an unlimited data plan. Buy an old original iPhone and have them add the data plan. There's only one data plan that can be used with it it's the $20 unlimited. No other plan is provisioned to work with it. After than is done, wait a couple days and have them switch the iPhone 4 on the account. As long as you have an unlimited plan you can go to another unlimited plan. I've have done this twice within the last month and no problems from AT&T. I think it's worth a try.
    08-13-10 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD