Who uses both phones; ie has two phone lines? I have the BB as my primary / business phone. I really do NOT need two phones, as I am not that important, lol... but I want the iphone and just thinking of adding the iphone on the extra line vs just cancelling it (no longer being utilized).

Who's using both phones / 2 lines? I am just thinking on the weekends, etc. if I do not want to carry both , I'll just take my iphone with me..
    12-09-10 10:50 AM
    I have a personal and a work BB. I carry both during the day, but during evenings and weekends (when I have unlimited minutes) I just forward my work number to my Torch.
    12-09-10 09:14 PM
    I was doing the BB (9700) and Ip4 combo for about a month. But i HATE having 2 phones on me....Now i use the Iphone Only
    12-10-10 09:56 AM
    I now use two. Was just using the iPhone but I added a line at Best Buy to get a free white Torch
    12-11-10 12:39 PM
    Is it possible to have two phone numbers on one phone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-10 04:20 PM
    Is it possible to have two phone numbers on one phone?

Yes! If you download Google Voice, set up a number there, and call forward to your main phone from your Google Voice account, you can do it!

I use two phones every day. My work phone and daily use phone is my 9780. I also keep the Torch with me - it is my toy/social networking phone At first its annoying to carry two phones, but after a while, you get used to it, and just as with one phone - when you dont have two phones on you, you get confused and panic about where your other phone is!
    12-11-10 04:27 PM
    I have two personally owned 9780's and an iPhone 3GS and a company issued BB. As far as my personal phones there are things I really love about both the BB's and the iPhone.

12-11-10 04:53 PM
    I have a BB 8530 for work. I use that phone for calls, texting IMing and email. I had canceled my iPhone since I had a company phone, but I missed the webbrowser and the apps on my iPhone. I use the iPhone now as a back up phone in case I have no service with my BB. I wish ATT just had a data plan for the iPhone like the iPad. I don't need the minutes since I have a 1000 minutes with Sprint, and I get 1000 text messages.
    12-16-10 03:21 AM
    I have 2. The Torch and iPhone4. Some days I carry both, although mostly I redirect everyone to call me on the iphone number.
    12-17-10 07:46 AM
    I use my bb as my primary and my iPhone I keep just in case theres an issue. Like for instance a client wanted me to review a file they emailed me and on my bb it was truncated due to size. On my ip4 I had no issues so I was able to review/edit and move on w my day.

Bb scares me from time to time like that, so I'm always prepared.
    12-18-10 04:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD