HA! that last apple photo is a good one
    03-18-13 11:20 AM
    The link has been removed at my end! Time to end the thread!
    Have a nice day!

CB10 App, Z10
    03-18-13 11:25 AM
    Really??
    oh come on, I nearly peed myself laughing, it was funny even if you don't agree lol
    Vithulan L Nathan likes this.
    03-18-13 12:09 PM
    Actually it did. now it doesn't seem that funny, but still doesn't change the fact that Apple has stopped innovating.

Attachment 142070
    dude seriously stop with the pics I'm going to get a hernia laughing so hard
    03-18-13 12:10 PM
    How to know if it is real:

Did the headphone jack move?
    Did they replace a common 99 cent cable with a $15 proprietary cable that has a chip in it so you can't buy a 99 cent knockoff?
    03-18-13 12:11 PM
    Actually it did. now it doesn't seem that funny, but still doesn't change the fact that Apple has stopped innovating.

Attachment 142070
    I'm not an iPhone basher...but this is seriously funny!!!

I'm sure we could do similar ones for all platforms, but this was especially a great chuckle.
    03-18-13 12:52 PM
    Wow, I had no idea that a simple post intended to be humorous would erupt into such a flame war. Who knew that so many egos were so fragile? Some people desperately need to get over themselves.
    lssanjose likes this.
    03-19-13 07:54 AM
    Wow, I had no idea that a simple post intended to be humorous would erupt into such a flame war. Who knew that so many egos were so fragile? Some people desperately need to get over themselves.
    His point was made well enough and the offense was not regarding the apparent bashing of Apple. It was the terminology he chose to display. The term "***" is just offensive, rude and otherwise just not necessary. (In fact, it's offensive enough that you aren't even allowed to spell it out in this forum.) With that being said, the other pics made me laugh -... - quite a bit.
    03-19-13 11:30 AM
    oh come on, I nearly peed myself laughing, it was funny even if you don't agree lol
    I don't think any use of the word F*A*G is hilarious
    03-19-13 03:57 PM
    Isn't that word what Brits call cigarettes?

Posted via CB10
    03-19-13 04:07 PM
    I agree with regard to the term "***", it's use is every bit as offensive as the use of "******" to describe someone of african descent. My objection is that anyone who says something remotely complimentary to Apple or it's products is attacked ad hominem.

As I stated in my original post, I don't own an iPhone, but I certainly admire some of Apple's products. I do own two of the first generation iMacs, and they were groundbreaking computers for their era. Apple invented the modern smartphone, whether Blackberry fans like it or not. The iPhone revolutionized the industry in the same way that Honda revolutionized first the motorcycle, then the automobile industry. People joke about how new iPhones are just like the older models, only longer, but truth is, RIM kept offering slightly different flavors of the same tired old thing until just now. The Playbook was the first GOOD thing from RIM (now Blackberry) in a long time, and that was what first hooked my interest in Blackberry.

The Z10 looks really good, and when they become available in the US, I may buy one. If I do, it won't be BECAUSE it's a Blackberry, and it won't be because it's NOT an Apple. It will be because it's a modern phone that does what other modern phones do, and hopefully more.
    03-19-13 07:21 PM
    I myself became very bored with my iPhone... Owning an iPod touch 4 and an iPhone 4 the only difference i noticed was the ability for phone calls and mobile data. I would barely use the thing. Ended up at VZW buying a RAZR Maxx HD at full retail...
    03-23-13 11:24 AM
37 12