I got it... so far so good. I went and got it with 5 co-workers. I was done in less than 5 minutes. One took about 45 minutes and the other two have still not gotten theirs activated due to iTunes being down.

Anyone having issues?

Anyone d/l apps yet? I got all the good free ones (Aim, MySpace, eBay) and the AIM app works pretty good.

ShortStop & Sandman, hope you two got it!

Short... PM your aim. I will now have a chat prog... hehe. or Add me... Same as this name.

I may post some pictures after I get back from Atlantic City!
    Last edited by Jayden0606; 07-11-08 at 03:33 PM.
    07-11-08 03:31 PM
    Nice Jayden... do not have it

If I could foot the bill for a Berry and an Apple... and make them both get the appropriate attention (I do not want my Curve to be lonely... haha), then I would consider it!

I think the iPhone 3G will be a great device!
    07-11-08 03:36 PM
    Congrats to you.

Living in Canada, you all know about the Rogers & Fido bs. This is probably the first Apple product that I don't care about. I would get an ipod touch if I liked the form factor.

Love my 8330 with unlimited.
    07-11-08 03:46 PM
    I got up bright and early and got the 16gb White iPhone- but have not had it activated yet due to iTunes being down-

::sad day::

Last night I downloaded:

Super Monkey Ball
    The Yellow Pages App
    iScope
    that eBay app
    and the scientific calculator app

I can't wait to try a hand at Super Monkey Ball!
    07-11-08 03:51 PM
    Didn't get it yet. I am probably going to wait until the activation server problems get ironed out over the next few days. I'm also curious about the battery life. Jayden, let me know how it goes over the next few days with 3G turned on. My plan is to keep it in 2G mode anyway (unless I am actively browsing the web), so I should be fine, but I am still curious.

I'm not even sure if I want to upgrade my 2G to 2.0... I am trying to decide what will make it easier to sell.
    07-11-08 04:02 PM
    Two of my coworkers got the new iphones today. Both are walking around with their nice new iphone cases on their belts, "empty", iphones plugged in to pc waiting patiently. Kind of a sad and/or pathetic site. Both had Nextel BB7300s before this move. One guy is still wearing both cases on his belt, both empty, the BB is no longer active since the numbers were ported over to the iphones. Told them I needed to take a pic and post it here. I do wish I had a "working" iphone to go along with my curve.
    07-11-08 04:13 PM
    I actually have mine activated and working well. So far the battery life is terrific, but I've only had it away from the charger for about two hours now. I'm typing on it right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 05:42 PM
    Just got back from the AT&T store. Of course they didn't have any...only had 60 phones at the store. But i asked the guy and he said the return policy was only 14 days plus a 10% restocking fee...what a friggin joke!!!!

On there website it says 30 days??? what gives? I just wanted to try it out for 30 days then return the phone.
    07-11-08 07:28 PM
    Just got back from the AT&T store. Of course they didn't have any...only had 60 phones at the store. But i asked the guy and he said the return policy was only 14 days plus a 10% restocking fee...what a friggin joke!!!!

On there website it says 30 days??? what gives? I just wanted to try it out for 30 days then return the phone.

If I remember correctly, this is not new. The 1st iPhone was the same in terms of return and restocking. Someone chime in... I dont think my memory is that far off.
    07-11-08 07:35 PM
    This is what Apple does!! Your right Lex !! 14 days !! You have 30 days to cancel service! Every Apple product charge a restocking fee!
    07-11-08 07:40 PM
    I actually have mine activated and working well. So far the battery life is terrific, but I've only had it away from the charger for about two hours now. I'm typing on it right.

I have 1 word for you !!!
    Trader!!!
    07-11-08 07:42 PM
    The guy told you wrong. That was the case with the first iPhone, but it is no longer true. Being that it is now subsidized, it has the same return policy as all other devices.

According to everything I have read anyway...
    07-11-08 07:42 PM
    Congrats Jayden. Glad to hear yours didn't brick lol.
    07-11-08 08:01 PM
    I have my 16gb White 3g...

All working fine, and activated in store. Got to the store around 12am Friday morning with some friends, number 11 in line. They sold out rather quickly...

Love it....
    07-11-08 09:29 PM
    I have to admit, I'm a little envious, even though I'm super content with my curve.

Congrats, you guys!

07-11-08 09:37 PM

Sounds good Jayden. A few of my friends purchased theirs today and I have to admit, it blows my Curve away. I was able to pull up documents very clearly, sound quality is great, mobile me is fantastic!! I am completely torn. Do I splurge and get the new IPhone or hangout for something better from RIM aka BOLD. Not sure I really don't need two mobile phones, but the IPhone has so many more features URGH!!
    07-11-08 09:43 PM
    I got it... so far so good. I went and got it with 5 co-workers. I was done in less than 5 minutes. One took about 45 minutes and the other two have still not gotten theirs activated due to iTunes being down.

Anyone having issues?

Anyone d/l apps yet? I got all the good free ones (Aim, MySpace, eBay) and the AIM app works pretty good.

ShortStop & Sandman, hope you two got it!

Short... PM your aim. I will now have a chat prog... hehe. or Add me... Same as this name.

I may post some pictures after I get back from Atlantic City!
    UUUGHHHH jaden, i have been sick as a dog and i couldn't even finish work last night never mind wait in a line....SO i went into ATT and just ordered one....i got the fastest shipping they offered...but i'm not sure how long its gonna take, and the guy didn't seem to have a clue either I'm too sick to care right now...

BUTTT i did go under ITunes, and i downloaded aim for the iphone as well as myspace mobile and super monkey ball!! i cannot wait to get my hands on my beautiful white baby

&& i can't wait to get my IS i ordered...and july 28th, when speck rolls out the "see thru" cases for my baby, so it can hav a matching hot pink case....matching with my MACBOOK of course...BOOYAHH lol

Jaden, my AIM is same as my username...no secrets there :-P I'm jealous you got one, i'm not gonna lie...
    07-11-08 09:54 PM
    No, I still have the regular iPhone collecting dust on my desk though.
    07-11-08 10:01 PM
    I would give my left nut if I had one for a 16 Gb White iPhone.

Why they sold their souls to the evil Rogers I will never know.

I'll just wait for a white iPod Touch to replace my first gen Touch. I have a thing for white electronics - if I had my way my Curve would be Colourwared white.
    07-11-08 10:22 PM
    Sorry I have no interest in an over hyped iphone. Im a crackberry head. lol.
    07-11-08 11:22 PM
    Just try to remember your idea of an overhyped iPhone is another's idea of an overhyped BB.

I just wish the stupidity of one or the other would end. They are both good. It's not wrong to admit that.
    07-11-08 11:35 PM
    well I don't have one personally. I'm using my husbands. I went and stood in line for three and half hours. This phone is pretty awesome. I feel like a traitor LOL. I'm considering buying it. Of course I'm considering keeping my blackberry also. It took me all day to get the thing activated on I tunes because of the server. t

07-11-08 11:52 PM
    I know, I gave up trying to download the iPod Touch 2.0 upgrade after 6 hours, I will wait a couple days for the iPhone rush to die off.

I wasn't remotely tempted until they said it came in white. Then I was like...daaaaaaaaaaaaamn.
    07-12-08 01:10 AM
    i got a 8 gig. one problem i found so far is that the wall charger does not work in all wall outlets. same thing with my friends iphone also.
    07-12-08 03:34 AM
    Hmm, weird, I wonder why...

07-12-08 04:31 AM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD