I've always had a white iPhone.

Guess this will be the first year I may be forced to go black.

http://www.tipb.com/2010/07/23/white...-delayed-year/
    07-23-10 09:33 AM
    You know what they say....
    Last edited by brindaarnold; 07-23-10 at 09:52 AM.
    07-23-10 09:37 AM
    Lol blaming it on manufacturing problems while they find a fix for the antenna, NICE apple NICE.
    07-23-10 09:48 AM
    You know what they say....
    )) Yup!...
    07-23-10 09:55 AM
    Lol blaming it on manufacturing problems while they find a fix for the antenna, NICE apple NICE.
    But the Black one is more popular?... I think it might actually be a coating problem. I don't think there is enough people for the White iPhone to fix the white ones, but not the Black ones? That could be me being naive, but its just my two cents.
    07-23-10 10:37 AM
    Been waiting on the white one. I guess I'll just go and order the black one now.
    07-23-10 10:45 AM
    Dang... was hoping I'd be able to do a switch and get the
    white one. I guess I'll have to sell my black one when the
    white comes out.
    07-23-10 10:48 AM
    First time I've wanted to go with a white iPhone and now I don't even have that option. Apple has been a disaster this year with the release of the iPhone 4. First it gets leaked, then the problems, now they can't manufacture a white phone? Unbelievable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-10 10:49 AM
    Yeah, this is not really good for them. Thats for sure. I wonder what they did for the people that pre-ordered the white one? Anyways, hopefully they get all the kinks worked out if they decide to stick with this design for the next model. I wouldn't be surprised if they made some major design changes, regardless of what Steve Jobs said about being " innovative ".
    07-23-10 11:15 AM
    Better delay a bit and get it perfect rather than have big quality control fiascos like some other manufacturers that produce touchscreen phones and trackball phones.
    07-23-10 12:01 PM
    Yeah, this is not really good for them. Thats for sure. I wonder what they did for the people that pre-ordered the white one?
    Who preordered the white one through Apple or AT&T? Best Buy and Radio Shack does not count. Those places took preorders and didn't even know what was going on. My Best Buy thought the white was going to out the same time the black came out when everyone knew it wasn't but they were still taking preorders. From my understanding no one was able to preorder a white one so I'm not sure Apple is obligated to do anything for anyone regarding the white one.
    07-23-10 12:21 PM
    In my opinion it would be much worse for Apple to "fix" the white one and release it than to release it with the same antenna problems. That would **** people off even more and show even more a flaw in their design if they can tweak the hardware to have no antenna problems.
    07-23-10 12:24 PM
    Maybe they're waiting for a new release of white duct tape.

07-23-10 12:32 PM
    I'm sure through all their testing of the white one things just didn't go right.
    Maybe the white started to look yellow after a a certain amount of time? Remember,
    they're not made out of plastic like the previous gens were.
    07-23-10 12:58 PM
    I'm sure through all their testing of the white one things just didn't go right.
    Maybe the white started to look yellow after a a certain amount of time? Remember,
    they're not made out of plastic like the previous gens were.
    never thought of that but that could be
    07-23-10 02:51 PM
    My 3GS is white. I like the fact that there are less of them around. In the case of the IP4, I'll prob get black next week when they arrive here in Canada. The flat glassy back looks very rich in black. I'm afraid the white one may look a little "plastic-ish".

07-24-10 08:49 PM
    Who preordered the white one through Apple or AT&T? Best Buy and Radio Shack does not count. Those places took preorders and didn't even know what was going on. My Best Buy thought the white was going to out the same time the black came out when everyone knew it wasn't but they were still taking preorders. From my understanding no one was able to preorder a white one so I'm not sure Apple is obligated to do anything for anyone regarding the white one.
    Oh I didnt know that I didnt pre-order mine I thought they offered the white one with the pre-order.
    07-25-10 11:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD