what will you expect to have? as 3Gs wasn't much of an upgrade from 3G
    12-09-09 02:54 PM
    When will the new iphone be out?

It already did it's the Droid..........
    12-09-09 03:06 PM
    When will the new iphone be out?

I dont think you have used either the 3G or 3Gs by making a statment like that.

But, this summer we should see a new iphone. Thats all specualtion, of course.
    12-09-09 03:23 PM

No, I think he's on point... the 3G and the 3Gs really aren't that different. But I guess that sweet added compass really speeds that ***** up!
    12-09-09 03:25 PM

I was almost thinking the same thought. The 3Gs was a huge upgrade from 3G/2G iPhones. Now a fair statement would be the 3G not being that much of an upgrade as it only added 3G and GPS.

If Apple continues the pattern, I expect one to come out by summer of 2010. I also expect it to be a big upgrade from 3Gs as well. Reason? The firmware that is being given to it.

2G is 1,1
    3G is 1,2
    3Gs is 2,1

The 4th generation is being said to be 3,1. If that holds true, then I definitely expect a nice upgrade.
    12-09-09 03:30 PM
    Yes I have had a 3G and currently use the 3GS and there was nothing I was amazed with when I upgraded.

What features do you think/WANT to get implemented in the new iphone?
    12-09-09 03:38 PM
    Yes I have had a 3G and currently use the 3GS and there was nothing I was amazed with when I upgraded.

• Better battery life
    • Better screen
    • Better camera (maybe a flash, xenon or better would be preferable)
    • Multitasking for 3rd party apps (limited)
    • Led Indicator (or at least the home key will light up)

To name a few...
    12-09-09 03:41 PM
    Yeah better battery life is a must if they want to compete and apparently theres a talk about 4G internet in 2010
    12-09-09 03:42 PM

Oh man...I think my list would be endless.

I would love to see a better screen and battery life at the very least.

I know the UI operates great the way it is, but I would like to see some more customiztion (w/o having to jailbreak).
    12-09-09 03:59 PM
    Yeah I think the iphone is really nice but its sucks being a phone they really need to improve the phone.
    12-09-09 04:05 PM
    The home button lighting up for messages/indicators would be awesome. As for other improvements, battery life for sure, and native multi-tasking. Integrating IM apps into the msg app. It would be awesome if the battery was finally interchangeable, that alone would fix the improved battery life because you know Seidio would make an extended battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-09 04:12 PM
    Yeah I think the iphone is really nice but its sucks being a phone they really need to improve the phone.
    Unfortunately, that has nothing to do with Apple. Thats all ATT. ATT need to get their network up to par. It will take time, but it will get better. I Feel bad for the people in heavily congested areas. In Boston, its not too bad. I have a few dropped calls here and there, but not like the horror stories I heard from NY.
    12-09-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD