Already bothered by the fact that MMS isnt avaiable .. its killing me . anyone have any insight besides " some time this summer"
    06-20-09 03:35 AM
    I'm hearing sometime in July. Couldn't be soon enough. LOL!!
    06-20-09 08:22 AM
    Relax! We haven't had mms since the start of the iPhone, u can wait a couple more weeks. It is coming!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 08:29 AM
    No clue... hopefully sometime in July or even more hopeful, before this month ends.
    06-20-09 10:06 AM
    i've never understood why they don't have mms...good to hear it is on the way soon.

now i can finally include my friends that have iphones in mms messages i send, lol
    06-20-09 10:28 AM
    LOL, yeah , its one of those features that you dont really think about just cause EVERY PHONE has it lol , but when its gone you sure do notice it lol.
    06-20-09 11:44 AM
    Now I can't be certain but it was my understanding that when a user signed up for a iPhone the at&t system automatically blocked out mms..

the problem was that each account has to be manually unchecked to allow MMS..

I believe that was reported on BGR.. They also reported proof that some users already have MMS supported on the iPhone?
    06-20-09 03:45 PM
    Now I can't be certain but it was my understanding that when a user signed up for a iPhone the at&t system automatically blocked out mms..

the problem was that each account has to be manually unchecked to allow MMS..

I believe that was reported on BGR.. They also reported proof that some users already have MMS supported on the iPhone?
    Yeah i had an ATT employee activate it today , he said " wasnt allowed to but will do it for the **** of it " He flipped the switch , i came home powercycled my phone , and it still wont do mms , dosent even show it in the interface of the phone.
    06-20-09 03:48 PM
    What it is..is that when an iphone data plan is added to an account it is provisioned to not support mms, thats why its not supported yet, we have to go back and re-provision every single iphone account and resetup the feature so when added on a new account it will auto provis mms, but all i can say for release date is Late Summer
    06-20-09 09:00 PM
    What it is..is that when an iphone data plan is added to an account it is provisioned to not support mms, thats why its not supported yet, we have to go back and re-provision every single iphone account and resetup the feature so when added on a new account it will auto provis mms, but all i can say for release date is Late Summer
    Ugh late summer ... makes me want to go back to the storm HAHA
    06-21-09 02:01 AM
    Well from the fine print on the apple website we shall have mms in september!! cant wait
    06-23-09 08:48 PM
    Well the good part is we still have e-mail so that will have to do. I never really send pictures so it wasn't much of an issue.
    06-23-09 09:13 PM
    I'm sooo ready I used mms on my blackberry daily!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 10:45 PM
    Late summer is almost unacceptable for such a simple feature, I can't believe AT&T didn't have MMS and tethering ready for the 3.0 release, this is their number 1 product for crissakes. This might be why they got so little love from Apple at the WWDC.

My Storm is still activated and I guess it will stay that way for a little while longer, I mms with my daughter all the time.
    06-23-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD