So on Sunday, I signed up for AT&T service and bought a 3Gs all online. My order says it's still "in progress". How long is it supposed to take? I'm starting to think that I should have just gone to the AT&T store in person. All of that to say, has anyone ordered from AT&T website and had to wait on their phone? I can't stand it!
    07-01-09 07:33 PM
    They are on back order. If u ordered a 32gb then it might be longer. Sorry. Apple just didn't make enough to meet the demand, but then again they've done that the last two years. Call a store and see if they have any in stock, if so, call premier and cancel ur order and get one at the store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 09:36 PM
    i ordered one at the att store sunday also, mine will be here thursday. Not sure where its being shipped from. But i know how it is when waiting
    07-02-09 01:05 AM
    I ordered my 3GS last Thursday and it shipped on Friday. AT&T gave me free overnight shipping I guess because I didn't ask for it (unless that's standard). I got it on Monday. I did order from an AT&T store though.

07-02-09 01:10 AM
    You should call apple/AT&T and complain ahah... I've heard from previous posters that they were shipped from somewhere in China....
    07-02-09 01:11 AM
    You should call apple/AT&T and complain ahah... I've heard from previous posters that they were shipped from somewhere in China....
    this is true...i ordered mine last tuesday and finally (supposedly) getting it tomorrow....i'll keep u posted. apparently what i was told was they wait until they have a certain number of orders for it and then they ship em out. AND if u do happen to order one during a back order period, they're not allowed to let u upgrade to a quicker shipping date due to the chance of it messing up the entire order. I was not informed any of this until tuesday....the day after I was told my phone was to arrive. They've rectified the situation (mainly noncommunication) but still....bad fruit reps + misinformed customer = bad times. Mine went from China to Alaska and it's on it's way here.
    07-02-09 01:31 AM
    Mine shipped from Texas. Maybe online orders ship from china?

07-02-09 10:40 AM
    Mine shipped from Texas. Maybe online orders ship from china?

I wonder if yours went from China (Shenzen) to Texas and then its going to you? The iPhones are all made in Shenzen and are usually shipped from the factory.

07-02-09 10:47 AM
    I wonder if yours went from China (Shenzen) to Texas and then its going to you? The iPhones are all made in Shenzen and are usually shipped from the factory.

Yea I'm not sure. My order just said shipped on the AT&T website, then a few hours later it had the tracking number for fedex and said it departed from somewhere in Texas. It might have shipped to Texas the day before and didn't record it.

07-02-09 11:06 AM
    Every single device I've ever ordered on AT&T Premier ship from

13550 Independence Parkway
    Fort Worth, TX 76177

Every single device.. from Blackberrys, to Windows Mobile devices, to iPhones.. all come from that address.
    07-02-09 12:57 PM
    Every single device I've ever ordered on AT&T Premier ship from

13550 Independence Parkway
    Fort Worth, TX 76177

Every single device.. from Blackberrys, to Windows Mobile devices, to iPhones.. all come from that address.
    Yea I'm pretty sure it shipped from Fort Worth. I wasn't expecting the overnight shipping though which was awesome

07-02-09 01:42 PM
    mime shipped from Indianapolis
    07-02-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD