right now, just a Zagg skin. Getting a Boxware case for it soon
    07-08-10 12:52 PM
    Anyone hear anything on a Otter Case for the iP4 yet? I've been using one for my Bold 9000 for almost 2 years and the phone still looks darn near like new. Only times it's every gotten a scratch or anything was when I took it out for the weekend or after work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 01:29 PM
    after striking out with my first ifrogz case and no bumpers to be found, i took a chance with the best buy line of ifrogz which fits with screen protectors. I have to say I'm impressed with it. Slim profile and the vented sides lets the heat out.

07-08-10 02:58 PM
    Nice!!!!!!
    Thanks!!!
    07-09-10 09:37 AM
    I ordered Zagg's screen protector, for a company that gets so much hype DAMN does it have to take 10 days to get a damn envelope sized package, let me tell you, i rate a business by its service, over a week to get product is unacceptable and i dont care how miraculous the screen protector is. i doubt ill ever order anything from them again.

Im still waiting for it...
    07-09-10 10:59 AM
    zagg does have bad shipping. I moved away from them and went to phantomskinz. No orange peel effect, much much less of a rubbery feel and not as thick, plus you get two cell phone kits with each order. They have priority shipping and you can usually dig up a coupon code for 40%. I still do zagg for devices i can't get from ps like my dsi xl and nook but when the option is there its a better choice
    07-09-10 12:57 PM
    SGP Cube shield + White Bumper = SICK

07-10-10 03:36 PM
    SGP Cube shield + White Bumper = SICK

Very Nice!!!!
    07-10-10 03:56 PM
    I ordered a new handle. I'll have to rethink the sleeve.
    LOL!!!!!! Too Cute!!!!
    07-10-10 03:57 PM
    Here is my Combo! Zagg screen protector, SGP square skin, and white apple bumper. Everything fits perfect and I think it looks good.

the other one is my wifes and its the same just different colors and white leather SGP skin
    07-10-10 08:09 PM
    You barely notice that the case is there. Adds almost no thickness. I also ordered a Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector (best protector on the market). A lot of people say you don't need them but I'm not taking any chances.

SGP STEINHEIL ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4
    Well, I'm still waiting for my screen protector from SGP. They haven't responded to my emails, nor my phone calls, asking for a USPS Priority Mail tracking number. I just contacted my bank, and I'm in the process of getting my funds returned.

I will never order anything from them again.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 07-12-10 at 10:16 AM.
    07-12-10 09:27 AM
    Here is my Combo! Zagg screen protector, SGP square skin, and white apple bumper. Everything fits perfect and I think it looks good.

the other one is my wifes and its the same just different colors and white leather SGP skin
    Nice!!!
    07-12-10 12:45 PM
    Anyone tried the Switcheasy Nude? I am getting an Iphone4 this week and I am thinking about getting one of these, or a Vapor case.

Welcome to SwitchEasy

ElementCASE

07-12-10 02:44 PM
    Just ordered this yesterday. Perfect for working out at the gym.

iPhone 4 Torque Cases, Silicone Cases for iPhone 4 by Case-mate
    07-12-10 03:30 PM
    Anyone tried the Switcheasy Nude? I am getting an Iphone4 this week and I am thinking about getting one of these, or a Vapor case.

Welcome to SwitchEasy

ElementCASE

I love you today...I've been looking for a clear, super thin case. Thanks for the Switch Easy link.
    07-12-10 03:33 PM

Welcome to SwitchEasy

ElementCASE

I have the ultra black and its a pretty decent case for $20

the back scratches pretty easy but its a nice beat around case

here are the pics

07-13-10 12:02 PM
    How much bulk is it adding? As far as what it feels like in your hands.
    07-13-10 12:30 PM
    ^^ no bulk at all...feels like your holding the phone, well nude
    07-13-10 12:57 PM
    Okay another question. I can't tell that well from the pics but how much do the
    sides overlap onto the top of the screen? I ask because I don't like cases that
    overlap onto the edges because it makes it tougher to type easier on the edges.

So in other words, if I put the phone face down on a flat surface the glass is
    touching the surface and not the case, right?
    07-13-10 01:10 PM
    Black bumper, with a BSE full body screen protector.
    07-13-10 01:15 PM
    Okay another question. I can't tell that well from the pics but how much do the
    sides overlap onto the top of the screen? I ask because I don't like cases that
    overlap onto the edges because it makes it tougher to type easier on the edges.

So in other words, if I put the phone face down on a flat surface the glass is
    touching the surface and not the case, right?
    yes your correct

its completely flush with no "lay on the table" design

case does collect A LOT of dust and dirt and wish I never bought this case

scratched my entire phone up!

07-13-10 02:24 PM
    Man that sucks. This is going to be the problem with these types of hard cases
    on this bezel.
    07-13-10 03:09 PM
    Man that sucks. This is going to be the problem with these types of hard cases
    on this bezel.
    yeah exactly

gonna stick with my sgp cube backing and black/white bumpers for now
    07-13-10 03:29 PM
    yes your correct

its completely flush with no "lay on the table" design

case does collect A LOT of dust and dirt and wish I never bought this case

scratched my entire phone up!

Oh no!
    *runs screaming in the streets* That's why I'm scared of "slider" cases, too.
    07-13-10 09:21 PM
    I just received the marware sports grip edge , so far loving it , cones with front and back screen protectors and the bumper is solid , will post pics soon when I get my camera back , for 20 can't go wrong

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 09:26 PM
147 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD