I haven't picked up my phone yet, but I've already purchased some "clothes".

Two sleeves from Etsy:

I also have a Phone Devil screen protector.

What did you buy?
    06-24-10 09:46 AM
    ZOMG Missy Smith where have you been?!?!
    06-24-10 09:58 AM
    My iPhone 3GS is wearing a black air jacket...

My iPhone 4 will wear an orange bumper for sure!
    06-24-10 10:03 AM
    ZOMG Missy Smith where have you been?!?!
    Lol! I had to take a break from this place...wa-aa-y too much drama and discord. Thanks for saying "Hi!".

I'm comin' over to the Apple side. I'm still keeping my 9700...just in case I wanna come back. But I need a better browser, and the OS 4 addressed some of the issues I had with the older iPhone.

We shall see....
    06-24-10 10:09 AM
    I got the bumper from Apple. Fits very nice.
    06-24-10 10:42 AM
    After At&t tried swindling a case on me that I didn't want, I ended up getting a blue ifrogz. I asked for a black one and the lady said yeah we have one. Never let me see it so walked over to the counter paid for it. Got home and realized she just sold me a silicone case. I wish there were some sort of holsters or other accessories; up until yesterday I didn't even know frogz had an i4 case
    06-24-10 11:04 AM
    After At&t tried swindling a case on me that I didn't want, I ended up getting a blue ifrogz. I asked for a black one and the lady said yeah we have one. Never let me see it so walked over to the counter paid for it. Got home and realized she just sold me a silicone case. I wish there were some sort of holsters or other accessories; up until yesterday I didn't even know frogz had an i4 case
    Sorry...that made me laugh. I don't buy anything from AT&T stores. To be honest, I haven't found any truly "protective" cases I like. I was considering the Proporta Mizu Shell, but they won't email me back...I need to know the color.
    Check online today...more companies are showing iPhone 4 cases, ready to ship.
    06-24-10 11:13 AM
    Just got the Zag shield. I'm not big on full covers.
    06-24-10 12:41 PM
    Sorry...that made me laugh. I don't buy anything from AT&T stores. To be honest, I haven't found any truly "protective" cases I like. I was considering the Proporta Mizu Shell, but they won't email me back...I need to know the color.
    Check online today...more companies are showing iPhone 4 cases, ready to ship.
    trust me when I say they were my last option. Originally I've been planning on buying a bumper and using my blackberry bold official holster but the phone is just a tad too tall making the magnet not meet perfectly. I've been to best buy, pc richards, those crappy mall kiosks, target, walmart. NOBODY had any cases so we said what the **** and went to at&t. They had some but very minimal. I'm hoping they will start coming out in piles soon like anyother apple product.
    06-24-10 12:47 PM
    I'm waiting on the Case-Mate Barely There cases to come out. They're on the
    website but not available as of yet. I use it on my 3GS and I like it plenty.
    06-24-10 01:35 PM
    Incipio has them too..they make nice cases.
    06-24-10 01:45 PM
    I also ended up with an ifrogz, but purple, it's all my store had left
    06-24-10 03:03 PM
    06-24-10 05:42 PM
    I was just looking at this case. If you remember, and don't mind, would you post a pic of your phone...i'd like to see the case on an actual iPhone.
    06-24-10 05:49 PM
    well im new but u might want to try zagg.com i just made my own skinn for my ip4 and if u get the bundle u also get what seems to be a good screen protector.
    06-24-10 08:00 PM
    Black Bumper...
    06-24-10 09:50 PM
    Just ordered BSE and am going to get some of the $1 skins on ebay. If they are crappy ill throw them away and get a bumper. But my skins for my BB which I got on ebay were great.
    06-24-10 11:21 PM
    I was just looking at this case. If you remember, and don't mind, would you post a pic of your phone...i'd like to see the case on an actual iPhone.

You barely notice that the case is there. Adds almost no thickness. I also ordered a Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector (best protector on the market). A lot of people say you don't need them but I'm not taking any chances.

SGP STEINHEIL ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4
    06-24-10 11:39 PM
    Thanks Trev...for the pic and the link. Looks really, really nice!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 10:23 AM
    nothing, it's naked...hope i dont get a indecent exposure citation :P
    06-25-10 10:40 AM
    I bought the Incipio case (for now). I'm going to wait out for the case-mate barely
    there to come out. I'm sure I'd get it within 30 days, and then that way I could
    take this one back. Incipio one isn't too bad. But I like how the "barely there" case
    doesn't edge around the top of screen.
    06-25-10 03:23 PM

You barely notice that the case is there. Adds almost no thickness. I also ordered a Steinheil Ultra Crystal screen protector (best protector on the market). A lot of people say you don't need them but I'm not taking any chances.

SGP STEINHEIL ULTRA CRYSTAL Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 4

Mines is rocking the same.. Love it ...
    06-26-10 12:42 AM
    best case is squaretrade warranty

rockin the phone naked

why cover up such a great feeling piece of hardware?
    06-26-10 08:56 AM
    I just saw someone posted this on tipb, they have some free cases available here where all you pay is shipping.

iPhone 4 Cases and Covers - Soft and Hard Cases and Covers / Apple iPhone 4 Cases and Covers - Soft and Hard Cases and Covers

Just thought I'd share.
    06-26-10 04:57 PM
    Belkin "Grip Vue" in purple Awesome case!
    06-27-10 06:13 AM
147 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD