I figure its somewhere between 13 and 22. Then once they hit the real world after school they realize they need a BB. What do you think?
    08-22-09 12:06 AM
    a poll may be good????? Geesh Paul we dont always want to have to actually answer the question.

that age ground sounds about right...in all seriousness.
    08-22-09 12:09 AM
    –IPhone users are generally older. Sixty-nine percent of iPod touch users are between 13 and 24 years of age, while this same age segment represents just 26 percent of iPhone users. Thirty-one percent of iPhone users are 35 to 49 years old, while only 12 percent of iPod touch users fall in this age segment. In total, 74 percent of iPhone users are over the age of 25, compared with 31 percent of iPod touch users.

Kelsey Group Blogs » AdMob: 40% of iPhone Users Access Mobile Web More Than Wired Web

straight from this website
    08-22-09 12:17 AM
    –IPhone users are generally older. Sixty-nine percent of iPod touch users are between 13 and 24 years of age, while this same age segment represents just 26 percent of iPhone users. Thirty-one percent of iPhone users are 35 to 49 years old, while only 12 percent of iPod touch users fall in this age segment. In total, 74 percent of iPhone users are over the age of 25, compared with 31 percent of iPod touch users.

Kelsey Group Blogs » AdMob: 40% of iPhone Users Access Mobile Web More Than Wired Web

straight from this website

thats all fine and dandy but it fails to mention actual numbers of users. And what areas they polled. Theres way too much important information missing from that to be able to get a real world age range.
    08-22-09 12:28 AM
    oh trust me this wouldnt pass in any college classroom just showing what was out there.........i wanna know the average age anyway
    08-22-09 12:36 AM
    thats all fine and dandy but it fails to mention actual numbers of users. And what areas they polled. Theres way too much important information missing from that to be able to get a real world age range.
    Seems like you didn't get the answer you wanted. If you are trying to say the iPhone is for kids, think again. Please go to the AT&T store and purchase an iPhone. You seem desperate for one. Stop visiting YouTube and looking at videos of the iPhone.
    08-22-09 02:00 AM
    Seems like you didn't get the answer you wanted. If you are trying to say the iPhone is for kids, think again. Please go to the AT&T store and purchase an iPhone. You seem desperate for one. Stop visiting YouTube and looking at videos of the iPhone.
    why must you get so offensive. This site is an open public forum site for people to post their thoughts/questions/opinions/facts.

If it offends you or hurts you what paulwright thinks of your phone then you got some other issues to work out...

eh?
    08-22-09 02:08 AM
    why must you get so offensive. This site is an open public forum site for people to post their thoughts/questions/opinions/facts.

If it offends you or hurts you what paulwright thinks of your phone then you got some other issues to work out...

eh?
    Goodnight.
    08-22-09 02:09 AM
    oh trust me this wouldnt pass in any college classroom just showing what was out there.........i wanna know the average age anyway
    You need to get you an Odin son when it comes out.
    08-22-09 02:09 AM
    I figure its somewhere between 13 and 22. Then once they hit the real world after school they realize they need a BB. What do you think?
    Wow wtf is wrong with you?
    08-22-09 11:53 AM
    You need to get you an Odin son when it comes out.
    Eh....I keep my options open .....I maybe the only one but verizon service really started to lack by the end of my contract And so far I'm very happy with AT&T but again I'm probably the only one
    08-22-09 12:08 PM
    Question asked and answered.
    08-22-09 12:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD