11-02-10 05:54 PM
30 12
tools
    Could not have said it better. I am past the point of wanting to chat with random people anyway. I had like 30 people on my BBM and aside from my GF I really never talked to any of them. Plus the iPhone versions of Yahoo IM and AIM are great and almost everyone has at least one if not both of those.
    All this...and then some. Of course, I was NEVER interested in chatting with "random" people, but when I had a BB, I was open. If I had it to do all over, I wouldn't have bothered with most. I have friends, and I'm most interested in chatting with them, because they're not creepy/crazy/caustic and I know where they're coming from.

I don't want any of it. If I know you then you know how to get in touch with me. If I don't, well...and that's as it should be.

I think a lot of folks think it's a game of "How many PINs can I get, for a bunch of...nothing"

I have ONE IM app on my phone...Yahoo.
    08-14-10 09:42 PM
    Since I got the ip4 and lost my BBM I got whatsapp and got it for my gf since she uses no other messenger. It works great. I like the app. Sorta like bbm.
    08-15-10 12:50 AM
    Just downloaded this pmessenger. Here's my pin E7FD0B53. I hope some of you don't mind if I add you. Looking toward to see if this can replace bbm.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-10 08:11 PM
    Just added this thing today....E52C0B10
    11-02-10 10:06 AM
    Agreed...sms is simple and effective
    11-02-10 05:54 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD