05-22-10 02:34 PM
    4th gen...
    05-22-10 02:36 PM
    I want the iPad cause it has a BIG screen

but it looks kinna funny holding it to your ear to take a call

I want the iPad cause it has a BIG screen
    bigger is better when your eyes start going bad
    05-22-10 02:36 PM
    4th gen as well. But I do love my iPad but the 4th gen has me totally excited
    05-22-10 02:37 PM
    4th gen because its truly portable and a phone is always with you. More important IMO than a 10" tablet you wont always have on you
    05-22-10 04:07 PM
    well I already have a 3GS and an iPad, I can't really say one way or another about the 4th generation iPhone as I don't know what it's going to be like.. what it will have feature-wise, etc.

I suspect though, that it will still be with AT&T and that Sprint will not have one for a couple years or whatever at best.

I've had one of each iPhone generation so far, but I'll probably be skipping this 4th gen model and jumping ship to the Android powered EVO for a while till Apple and Sprint come to some kind of deal.
    05-22-10 05:49 PM
    Well interesting enough I had a Ipad on Order, but changed my mind
    going to wait for iphone 4G ..

I had valid reasons for the ipad
    which were to use it for demo
    with new customers web design
    and photography. But its 50+ $
    more in Canada than it is in U.S
    even though the dollar is at par
    05-22-10 06:34 PM
    iPad 3G.
    I would get an iPhone 4G if it was released on Verizon, I probably will never switch to AT&T for cellular use, only for iPad 3G service.
    05-22-10 07:00 PM
    I don't plan on ever getting the 4th gen, so I'd have to go with the iPad.
    05-23-10 01:14 AM
    I was just thinking about it .. if I had an ipad there would be no reason to have an iphone. BB and a Ipad hmmm!
    05-23-10 04:54 PM
    just wanted to see what people are really excited about more
    Iphone 4g or Ipad 3G/Wifi
    Bold 9800.
    Sorry... Couldn't resist.
    :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-23-10 06:16 PM
    I'm much more excited about the new iPhone then I am about the iPad. Going to have both though, just waiting for V2 in the iPad.
    05-23-10 06:21 PM
    I wish both was an option..cause I want both. Already have an iPad
    05-23-10 07:44 PM
    iPad doesn't come close to comparing to the "4G" iPhone.
    05-25-10 12:04 AM
    iPad doesn't come close to comparing to the "4G" iPhone.
    really?? no pun intended here, but they're basically apples and oranges...
    05-25-10 12:25 AM
    The iPad is just a giant iPod touch. The iPhone is an iPod touch and a phone. Phones are standard and are meant to be carried everywhere, not tablets. The iPad is a waste of money, especially if you already have an iPhone or iPod touch.
    05-25-10 03:43 PM
    The iPad is just a giant iPod touch. The iPhone is an iPod touch and a phone. Phones are standard and are meant to be carried everywhere, not tablets. The iPad is a waste of money, especially if you already have an iPhone or iPod touch.
    I most certainly am not going to sit and read a book (or textbook) from a tiny little 3.5" screen... or watch a movie, or use it as a restaurant order management/point of sale, etc.

If it was a pointless device, and a waste of money, it wouldn't have outsold the iPhone in such numbers (over one million in a month).

But we're just re-hashing older threads here with this...
    05-25-10 04:32 PM
    I would definitely take the 4th Gen although i already have the iPad lol
    05-26-10 04:06 PM
    I most certainly am not going to sit and read a book (or textbook) from a tiny little 3.5" screen... or watch a movie, or use it as a restaurant order management/point of sale, etc.

If it was a pointless device, and a waste of money, it wouldn't have outsold the iPhone in such numbers (over one million in a month).

To each their own. My Droid's 3.7 inch screen is definitely big enough for me to read books, watch movies, and do other things on. My eyes aren't perfect but the screen is definitely big enough for me.
    05-26-10 04:27 PM
    Well interesting enough I had a Ipad on Order, but changed my mind
    going to wait for iphone 4G
    Wait... Didn't you use to come to the iPhone section to tell people how the iPhone is garbage and how they are better off just getting a BB and an iPod Touch combo? If so, why the change of heart? If not, I'm sorry I have you confused with someone else.
    05-26-10 07:33 PM

1 million iPads in one month....that's great and all, but I'm pretty sure the 3G and 3GS both sold 1 million+ on the weekends they were released...
    05-26-10 07:35 PM
    wow, I see most of you over on the android side, he he....I do love my apple ipod!
    05-26-10 08:31 PM
    I just got my iPhone 3GS. I want an iPad 3G, but I'll be waiting on that. Need to replace home computer first, then get iPad. I'm totally happy with 3GS. iPad will be for traveling. I just wish they would put flash on it.
    05-27-10 04:27 PM
    4th Gen, because iPad can't make calls.
    05-27-10 04:35 PM
    The phone. I'd rather actually have only the 3GS if it was between that and the iPad.
    05-27-10 04:59 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD