I am currently using a Storm and considering an iPhone for reasons not worth discussing here. However, I've researched iPhones for a while, and believe that I will need to jailbreak an iPhone to get what I want, and may not be able to get there even then. Could anyone advise how I will be able to meet the requirements below? Given this is for my business I am not prepared to jailbreak so these may be serious issues.

1) Strong Task Management as part of a full PIM suite (including Calendar & Contact Management), with full sync to Outlook 2003 and email on the phone

2) Visual alerts (I use BerryBuzz right now and love it); If I can't get these, how are alerts handled on the iPhone? (ie - different alert for SMS vs email vs missed call, etc.)

And can anyone point me to a definitive description of what the iPhone's multitasking capabilities & limitations are? I've Googled a lot but it's like putting together a jigsaw puzzle when you don't have a picture and some of the pieces contradict one another. Multitasking is something I've come to love on the BB.

TIA - R.
    01-13-10 09:34 PM
    Nope you really do not want an iPhone, the new ones are a pain to JB and a stock iPhone will only annoy you.
    01-13-10 11:33 PM
    I don't think an iPhone is for you as mentioned above, I think what you need is a laptop with mobile air card. If you love your Berry I don't see the need to switch or add, don't fix it if it's not broken.
    01-14-10 08:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD