Hey everyone,

Ive been constantly thinking about switching to at&t and getting a 32gig iphone 3gs. However, I have a year left in my contract with my tour which I can deal with waiting to terminate. I have also heard rumors of the iphone 4g being released in June? Is this true, wasnt the 3gs just released?

I know release dates are a bunch of crap untill the phone actually hits the store, but would it be worth waiting for the newest generation of iphone to drop before I make the switch?
    03-06-10 06:00 PM
    Hey everyone,

Ive been constantly thinking about switching to at&t and getting a 32gig iphone 3gs. However, I have a year left in my contract with my tour which I can deal with waiting to terminate. I have also heard rumors of the iphone 4g being released in June? Is this true, wasnt the 3gs just released?

I know release dates are a bunch of crap untill the phone actually hits the store, but would it be worth waiting for the newest generation of iphone to drop before I make the switch?
    Since you have a year left on your VZW contract I would say wait until that is up, heck VZW may even have the iPhone by then. The 3GS has been out for over a year and yes there is a new iPhone coming out around June according to all that I have read.
    03-06-10 07:33 PM
    The iPhone 3GS has not been out for over a year. It will be a year old in June. Apple has released all of their iPhones during the summer and I doubt that's going to change.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-10 08:32 PM
    So waiting for the next gen seems to be the most logical option..

What is the next gen supposed to have? Ive seen the thread on prototype pictures but will the features be drastically different from the 3gs?
    03-07-10 03:41 PM
    So waiting for the next gen seems to be the most logical option..

What is the next gen supposed to have? Ive seen the thread on prototype pictures but will the features be drastically different from the 3gs?
    No one knows for sure, some of the rumors are things like an OLED screen, faster processor more mem, ect ect.
    03-07-10 03:59 PM
    You can be sure of the fact that the iPhone 4G will be faster than any other device out at the moment. Other than that and your guess is as good as mine. Maybe a better battery.. Although they sure screwed up on the battery in the 3GS.
    03-07-10 04:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD