I think the 64 bitness is neat. Don't care for Apple products in general though. I think it'll sell well.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1443
    It'll sell like gangbusters. I would have preferred the 5c be cheaper, but I think that was a case of the media putting ideas in their own minds. Apple never said they were making a "budget" phone. Whilst the cases make them looks cheaper (in my opinion) there's still a quality phone inside the case. The 5s for a few dollars more is a better buy for me. The extra battery life, better camera, better flash and 64 bit part just add to the fingerprint tech. iOS7 is (for me) too garish. But I hope to be able to tone that down some soon.
    09-11-13 10:02 PM
    yes they deserve a bashing and so does every company from time to time because that's how they learn from their mistakes.

For once, we agree.
    09-11-13 10:03 PM
    Apple builds beautiful hardware now if only we could have BlackBerry 10 on it.

Supports your local paramedics run with scissors.
    Do u like new iphone 5s and 5c??

Sent from my q10
    No and no. The iPhone 5S will be a great phone for those that like iPhones, but it did nothing to attract me. The iPhone 5C isn't aimed at a consumer like me, so I can ignore it.
    I think the 64 bitness is neat. Don't care for Apple products in general though. I think it'll sell well.

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1443
    It is neat. But it is just a step in the right direction. They haven't gone anywhere with it yet. Right now it is just marketing fluff. Boy are they ever good at that. It really isn't used to its full potential yet in the new 5S. But at least they took the leap before anyone else. Even though it was completely unnecessary it puts something new that nobody has into consumer spotlight.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-11-13 10:04 PM
    Windows/Nokia video. I just love this one...

I don't like the fighting in the Nokia commercials, though it makes them memorable. This commercial is better than the wedding commercial because Nokia actually shows what makes their product better here. The two people at the end of the wedding commercial that were holding Nokias did nothing to show what was good about their phones.
    09-11-13 10:07 PM
    Nothing new, nothing truly innovative and certainly nothing cheap (the 5C will have an off contract price of $599 for 16GB and $719 for 32GB in Canada).

Although on the 20th of September, we can all marvel at how Apple "invented" the colour phone.
    09-11-13 10:08 PM
    The 5C's all look like they belong down a particular aisle my wife frequents in the drug store.
    09-11-13 10:18 PM
    TBH, I think it is awesome! Definitely the most innovative smartphone to hit the market since the original iPhone. x64 and finger scanning will be a game changer.

This is coming from a person that has never owned an Apple product and do not intend to own an Apple product in the near future.
    09-11-13 10:25 PM
    They're new Apples so they will be bought with irrational exuberance even though they don't offer much new after a very long time coming. And they certainly have observed the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" maxim.

It's hard to recall sometimes but many people weren't initially impressed with the IPad, either. It's early critics weren't wrong but it took off like a moon shot and Apple hasn't come back for earth yet.

But these 2 new products strike me as just the sort of safe and uninspired launch you would expect from a domineering, market-making giant. They're still riding so high they figure anything they kick out the door will suffice to crush the strivers below.

Apple's illuminating spirit is gone. This sector seems at a plateau right now with a now-long succession of like-looking devices coming from all the platforms. If this remains the paradigm Apple will be safe as church hunkered down and unassailable. But what if the market shifts and a rival can go around rather than attempt to storm Apple's heights? Can this incarnation of Apple move fast? The minor form adjustments make the new devices seem too tall and thin to my eyes and does not seem to represent a convergence with their tablets.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 10:43 PM
    yawn same old no change i actually was hoping for a bigger iphone device smallest on market and nothing new to see
    09-11-13 10:44 PM
    Yawn

Posted via CB10 w/ my Q10
    09-11-13 10:50 PM
    They will do well. They are the kings of advertising. I would be ignorant to think they are not nice devices. I just wish BlackBerry had 1/10th of their marketing smarts.

Posted via CB10
    BerryWizard likes this.
    09-11-13 11:10 PM
    It is neat. But it is just a step in the right direction. They haven't gone anywhere with it yet. Right now it is just marketing fluff. Boy are they ever good at that. It really isn't used to its full potential yet in the new 5S. But at least they took the leap before anyone else. Even though it was completely unnecessary it puts something new that nobody has into consumer spotlight.
    I think it's a good move because iOS 7 is already 64-bit on the 5S and developers now have the tools they need to make 64-bit apps... by this time next year, I imagine apps being 64-bit will be a big selling point in the App Store and in the phone market in general. I wouldn't be surprised if the next iPad was 64-bit, as well.
    09-12-13 12:34 AM
    Nothing new under the sun

Pushed fra min Z10
    09-12-13 12:48 AM
    The only thing that caught my attention was the camera. I'm willing to bet it's going to be the best camera on a phone.

Other than that, I couldn't care less about Apple and their products.
    09-12-13 02:55 AM
    I am not impressed.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 03:27 AM
    But we have it also in BlackBerry World ) here it is: BlackBerry World - Finger Print Scanner Lock
    Never tried it, though. I agree that fingerprint unlock is the coolest feature on the new iphone.
    09-12-13 03:38 AM
    just the same as there other phones...................but a lot of donuts will get it just because they can ,they cant think out side the box
    09-12-13 05:15 AM
    I think it's a good move because iOS 7 is already 64-bit on the 5S and developers now have the tools they need to make 64-bit apps... by this time next year, I imagine apps being 64-bit will be a big selling point in the App Store and in the phone market in general. I wouldn't be surprised if the next iPad was 64-bit, as well.
    Yup. Even though the technology is unnecessary right now. It opens the door to the next technologies and Apple will be ahead of the game. Very smart move.
    09-12-13 01:49 PM
    Yeah Its great phone, its so great that I will never buy one!

(don't like to pay for things I don't need, like 64 bit CPU and fingerprint scanner)
    09-12-13 05:28 PM
    The 5c looks like a fun phone to have, the 5s looks very expensive and I would be afraid to use it. However dunno exactly how Apple came up with those cases for the 5c.
    09-13-13 12:59 AM
    I don't consider the 5C new. They dressed up an iPhone 5.
    dressed up as in made cheaper by going full plastic and no more metal construction?
    09-13-13 01:03 AM
48 12