At work we were looking at getting an iPad for meetings and whatever, but we decided to hold out and see how the iPad 2 looks.

I'm not 100% sold on the iPad 2, but I have't gotten to use any of the other tablets. Which do you guys recommend?
    03-06-11 06:17 AM
    The iPad 2 as I've listened to it described is a thinner, faster version of one. If this is your option, the 2 is the same weight and price, and would be more desirable than the first generation iPad. If you had the first, it isn't all that big a jump. Ipad 3 is where they're supposed to make some big improvements.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-11 06:54 AM
    If the choice is between iPad or iPad2, get the 2. The new A5 proc is not only faster, but has some improved power mangement in it because of the dual core design. It also won't need to run at higher clock rates to accomplish the same tasks as the A4 in the original iPad. Lower clock rate will mean less power consumed in some conditions.
    03-06-11 10:11 AM
    what about other tablets? the playbook looks cool?
    03-06-11 12:44 PM
    That's just it-it looks cool. LOL. Demos and demos is all we have at this point. Specuation is RIMs MO.
    03-06-11 02:27 PM
    The PB may have Flash as an advantage over non-Jailbroken iDevices, but without native email support without the need for a BB to bind to, not a lot of people will want to mess with having to hit a web portal for email, despite what RIM may try and sell you on. Users want options and while RIM might think they are freeing people from the clutches of Apple's non-Flash ideals, they themselves have tied the user's hands when it comes to email support on the PB.
    03-06-11 06:22 PM
    At work we were looking at getting an iPad for meetings and whatever, but we decided to hold out and see how the iPad 2 looks.

I'm not 100% sold on the iPad 2, but I have't gotten to use any of the other tablets. Which do you guys recommend?
    Unless cost is a major factor in the decision, it's really a no brainer. Get the iPad 2.
    03-07-11 12:34 AM
    I tend to leave the ipad at home because it's quite big to carry everywhere. I feel the PB will be better for the business person because of its portability.
    03-07-11 11:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD