Just got my SwitchEasy Arctic Rebel. I love it.

I just got the same case today in the mail. Looks pretty cool. Now to buy other shell colors to change it up a bit. LOL!
    03-12-09 04:50 PM
    that Speck Candyshell looks baller
    03-12-09 07:02 PM

Both cases work perfectly with my PS Anti-glare screen protector. I used to put them on for all the customers, so I am a pro at installing them. So you should be good if your using a screen protector.

Just got the gunmetal incase slider at my local apple store, really nice case i'll get pics up when my brother gets home with his nicer camera...

While I was there I picked up the power support ant-glare screen protector. How difficult is it to put it on? And is it that protective against smudges?

And JasonBourne you need to get pics up of that speck candyshell case ASAP, they look like pretty nice cases...
    03-13-09 12:34 PM
    Just got the gunmetal incase slider at my local apple store, really nice case i'll get pics up when my brother gets home with his nicer camera...

While I was there I picked up the power support ant-glare screen protector. How difficult is it to put it on? And is it that protective against smudges?

And JasonBourne you need to get pics up of that speck candyshell case ASAP, they look like pretty nice cases...
    Nice man, that color is sick lookin. I opted for the metallic red. Post pics anyways for the others for sure.

Here is how to apply it properly..

Just peel back the paper part and a little bit of protector starting from the top. Then line up the ear piece area perfectly so there is a little (I mean little) bit of glass showing on the sides. Then just keep peeling back the paper part and just running the protector str8 down until your finished. Just take your time and you will see how simple it is.

Yes you won't see much smudges at all. It is pretty amazing how well it does the job. Plus you will find swiping and scrolling your finger is much smoother on the finish. Real smooth it is.
    03-13-09 01:06 PM
    I should be getting the Rebel Serpent here in a couple days. I'll put up some pictures of it after the mail man brings it Got it on Ebay for $20 shipped Priority Mail.
    03-13-09 06:51 PM
    Nice man, that color is sick lookin. I opted for the metallic red. Post pics anyways for the others for sure.

Here is how to apply it properly..

Just peel back the paper part and a little bit of protector starting from the top. Then line up the ear piece area perfectly so there is a little (I mean little) bit of glass showing on the sides. Then just keep peeling back the paper part and just running the protector str8 down until your finished. Just take your time and you will see how simple it is.

Yes you won't see much smudges at all. It is pretty amazing how well it does the job. Plus you will find swiping and scrolling your finger is much smoother on the finish. Real smooth it is.
    I'm not sure I would have been able to turn down the red if it was available at the store. I really like the gunmetal definitely my second choice but i liked the red before and your pics made it seem even better.

Sounds easy enough, but how much did you clean it off before you applied. I don't have the liquid spray **** or a fancy micro fiber cloth, just the one that comes in the iPhone boxing. I'm thinking that should be enough for a good clean but wanted someone input...
    03-14-09 12:47 AM
    Nice cases you guys! I got my iPhone almost 2 weeks ago and this thing is sweet!!! and got a Nextware silicone case that comes with a screen cover and it's good but do want to get a hard case for it. Have narrowed it down to the Switcheasy Rebel or Neo, I am leaning towards the NEO though.
    03-14-09 02:02 AM
    I'm not sure I would have been able to turn down the red if it was available at the store. I really like the gunmetal definitely my second choice but i liked the red before and your pics made it seem even better.

Sounds easy enough, but how much did you clean it off before you applied. I don't have the liquid spray **** or a fancy micro fiber cloth, just the one that comes in the iPhone boxing. I'm thinking that should be enough for a good clean but wanted someone input...
    You will be good with just the cloth that came with the phone. Clean it until you dont have fingerprints and you'll be good to go.
    03-14-09 11:52 AM
    The PS Anti-Glare has done wonders for me. I was really worried about the screen appearing hazing but it is ALMOST crystal clear. The feel of it is very smooth just like MAPimages said.. and with never having to worrry about smudges/fingerprints its definitely worth the $16
    03-14-09 06:45 PM
    I got my switcheasy rebal arctic. It looks so cool My wife wanted me to order her one. :-)
    Last edited by tate72; 03-15-09 at 01:00 PM.
    03-14-09 08:52 PM
    I have been using the Incipio feather ......awesome
    03-15-09 09:06 AM
    Update on my Speck CandyShell:

It still has GREAT overall protection, one of the best I have used.

BUT, the thing was MAJORLY dirty after only 4 days of use! The red is practically a dirty browinish-red now and it looks aweful.

And it got that way from being slid in and out of my pockets. Nowhere else. Yes, this is quite disapointing. Looks like I will be getting an Incase Slider now...

So if your looking at picking up a candyshell, think twice. I mean ya, it is a case and all but it shouldnt have gotten that dirty so quick.
    03-30-09 10:38 AM
    Using a white Incase Slider and a PS crystal clear screen protector. No complaints whatsoever with the combo.
    03-30-09 07:15 PM
    When I had my iPhone the best case I had was the Incase Slider.. the white goes great with a white iPhone.
    03-30-09 09:56 PM
    Using a white Incase Slider and a PS crystal clear screen protector. No complaints whatsoever with the combo.
    i'm using the white incase slider with my touch and it is bad@*** looking

looks great in the white universal dock too
    03-30-09 10:41 PM
    Using a power support air jacket. Very minimal but its ok for me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 11:56 PM
    i just got my case-mate barely there case in mail yesterday. it is a tiny little slick case that covers the back and corners. it's almost like my phone doesnt even have a case on it!

i just got this phone and this is my first case. this thread gave me a lot of great suggestions! thanks
    03-31-09 07:26 AM
    I bought the ifrogz green case. Greatest thing I bought, only problem is a holster for it to fit in. Ironically my storm had a great blackberry oem holster that will fit the iphone and its case perfectly so I am waiting for a new one to arrive
    03-31-09 08:53 AM
    Will be using the "black seidio innocase II" shortly... thanks map!

Currently using... Belkin Silicone Sleeve for iPhone 3G

03-31-09 09:05 AM
    I use ZAGG, I cannot post a link or photo because this is my first post :-).
    04-01-09 04:52 PM
    I prefer Naked
    04-01-09 08:49 PM
    I use the Speck PixelSkin rubberized case... it's great because you pretty much can't drop it. Only bad thing is it tends to get stuck in my pocket.
    04-02-09 09:12 AM
    Seidio spring clip holster.
    04-03-09 05:48 AM
    I prefer Naked

I bet you get alot of . LOL!
    04-04-09 11:27 PM
    White power support air jacket

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 12:28 AM
79 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD