I thought this might be fun since I just ordered a new case for my iPhone. I bought the more-thing Noel series case (royal blue), and was wondering what other iPhone users were using.

Show em off!
    03-06-09 11:18 AM
    Here are the 2 cases I am using at the moment. A red metallic red incase slider and a black seidio innocase II for those formal days and events.

03-06-09 12:49 PM
    Which case do you like better the seido or incase???

I'm looking at cases and those are two of the three i'm looking at. Thanks man.
    03-06-09 01:31 PM
    I love that red incase. Simply sharp looking. I can't wait for my more-things case to get here. I'm using this TERRIBLE "Tech" branded silicone case that looks fugly with a capital F and the fit is so loose it's rediculous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 01:41 PM
    I have the magenta incase rubber case. It is form fitting and tight. I also have a pink one from the AT&T store which is very loose. I also just splurged on the white incase slider, although I haven't used it yet. Trying to find the best one.
    03-06-09 04:14 PM
    I've got a White Incase Slider and I just bought a white SGP Pouch.. gotta have that white on white effect

both are great products
    03-06-09 05:52 PM
    Which case do you like better the seido or incase???

I'm looking at cases and those are two of the three i'm looking at. Thanks man.
    man its tough 4real. im liking the red metallic right now. its a head turner definitely. the seidio is thinner though. im rockin the incase slider full time so i guess i gotta say im feelin the incase slider more. thinking about picking up the gunmetal (metallic) or the charcoal (matte finish) next.

Both cases work perfectly with my PS Anti-glare screen protector. I used to put them on for all the customers, so I am a pro at installing them. So you should be good if your using a screen protector.
    Last edited by mapimages; 03-06-09 at 07:21 PM.
    03-06-09 07:17 PM
    I love that red incase. Simply sharp looking. I can't wait for my more-things case to get here. I'm using this TERRIBLE "Tech" branded silicone case that looks fugly with a capital F and the fit is so loose it's rediculous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I can't stand waiting for things, especially cases. I usually just go to apple (still get my 10% discount) and buy on the spot. The seidio is the only case I ordered but it only took 2 days to arrive.

Post pics when you get it.
    03-06-09 07:19 PM
    Ya, I called Apple and they didnt carry the "more-things" brand. Its coming from HK so I am hoping for mid next week. Pics for sure.
    03-06-09 09:59 PM
    man its tough 4real. im liking the red metallic right now. its a head turner definitely. the seidio is thinner though. im rockin the incase slider full time so i guess i gotta say im feelin the incase slider more. thinking about picking up the gunmetal (metallic) or the charcoal (matte finish) next.

Both cases work perfectly with my PS Anti-glare screen protector. I used to put them on for all the customers, so I am a pro at installing them. So you should be good if your using a screen protector.
    Haha you sound like a conflicted man.

That pic of the red incase slider might just put it over the edge against the switcheasy capsule rebel. The incase is really nice looking.

You said the seido is slimmer but you wouldn't call the incase bulky would you. I read they fit tight, really tight like hard to get off tight ha... You didn't have a problem with the incase scratching your phone did you?

Ahhh the choices...
    03-07-09 01:18 AM
    I use a matte black Incase Slider. No issues whatsoever.
    03-07-09 01:19 AM
    I have a BSE and a sena leather pouch. I also have an incase slider but it doesn't work over the BSE.
    03-07-09 07:31 AM
    Haha you sound like a conflicted man.

That pic of the red incase slider might just put it over the edge against the switcheasy capsule rebel. The incase is really nice looking.

You said the seido is slimmer but you wouldn't call the incase bulky would you. I read they fit tight, really tight like hard to get off tight ha... You didn't have a problem with the incase scratching your phone did you?

Ahhh the choices...
    I would definitely get the incase slider over the rebel. The rebel is really thick looking. No the incase slider feel great in the hand and not bulky at all. I'm just amazed how thin the seidio feels.

I tried the metallic red at the apple store before I bought it. Checked for flash and it was perfect and bought it on the spot. I cut out a square of extra screen protector and covered up the apple (for the seidio case originally) and I haven't seen any scratches after a few weeks of usage. I've heard that some older sliders had that tight fit, but mine is smooth to take off but feels solid where it wont just come apart.

I would go with the incase slider...I did, since im rockin it full time.

My next is gonna be the charcoal matte incase slider.
    03-07-09 11:09 AM
    I don't have an iPhone, but a friend of mine has a case from Speck that is made of really rugged rubber. He can toss that thing around like nothing and it's very well protected. I wish they made one for my blackberry.
    03-07-09 12:57 PM
    I have the blue innocase. One thing I don't care for is how the colors of the two pieces of the case don't really match. Probably should have sent it back, but I am hoping that with some use and wear they may start to blend together. I've been debating on trying out the incase slider. From what I have seen, they look pretty nice.

03-09-09 10:05 AM
    Just called my closest Apple store and they only have the incase slider in matte black. I do like matte black but wanted to have choices. Might just have to order it online.

Anywhere else sell them in store?
    03-09-09 12:47 PM
    Just called my closest Apple store and they only have the incase slider in matte black. I do like matte black but wanted to have choices. Might just have to order it online.

Anywhere else sell them in store?
    I have seen them at Target. They have the black only, though. They carry the power slider there, too.
    03-09-09 03:01 PM
    I got my white Incase Slider at Best Buy
    03-09-09 03:20 PM
    --White Incase Slider
    --Rebel
    03-09-09 04:42 PM
    I just bought a SwitchEasy rebal, the clear one. Should be here in about a week. I hope it's a good case.
    I'm also thinkin of buyin a Incase Slider case.
    03-09-09 05:09 PM
    I don't like cases, but the "black seidio innocase II" looks awesome.
    03-09-09 06:32 PM
    I've got a 3g defender from otter box...
    03-12-09 06:50 AM
    I've got a case w/holster from Contour. I bought it at the Apple store. The case is great just by itself, but, I like to wear a holster because I can't hear my phone at the bottom of my purse.

This way I have the best of both worlds. The case clips into the holster and has a quick release tab on it. Set me back $45.00, but, well worth it.
    03-12-09 09:29 AM
    Just picked up a Speck Candyshell in "Cranberry White Truffle" (Red and white). I'll post personal pics soon but here is a stock photo. It really is snazzy...
    03-12-09 10:22 AM
    Just got my SwitchEasy Arctic Rebel. I love it.
    Last edited by TWISM; 03-12-09 at 03:56 PM.
    03-12-09 03:51 PM
79 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD