I want to do as much effects as possible. Any suggestions?
    06-28-09 08:38 PM
    Macromedia Fireworks 8
    06-28-09 08:45 PM
    Macromedia Fireworks 8

im going to have to say its actually adobe photoshop cs4 or anything in the photoshop line.

for basic home use you can grab adobe photoshop elements (which I believe is in version 7 right now) for about 100 bucks cs4 runs like 600 bucks..

adobe fireworks is kind of on the way out as direct image manipulation..
    it tends to lean more towards a full on design creator IE clipping a website or something..

as far as a completely free solution go's

check out GIMP its very very similiar to that of photoshop cs3/cs4 and its completely free if your not trying to sell graphics theres no need to really shell out the money it takes to purchase the high end software..

on the effects side you wont find much better then photoshop cs4 or even photoshop elements for that matter.. both of which you can install custom run scripts made by many people out there and there is many already built in.

I do want you to keep in mind that photoshop cs4/ and gimp are not just pick up and go applications they take a bit of time to learn you can find many photoshop tutorials on the internet..

photoshop elements however is geared more towards the basic home user so its sometimes easier to understand for someone who hasn't done a thing. Elements is mainly designed for photographers.

if you end up picking up photoshop of any sort and end up with questions please feel free to shoot me a line as I have had my eyes and body in photoshop for about 12 years now

Sorry duvi
    Last edited by noaim; 06-28-09 at 09:36 PM.
    06-28-09 09:32 PM
    Received my Macromedia Fireworks 8 for free.

Can't comment on PS.
    06-28-09 11:21 PM
    Thanks, haha sorry but I was talking about for the iPhone like in the app store. Thank you though
    06-29-09 12:00 AM
    Thanks, haha sorry but I was talking about for the iPhone like in the app store. Thank you though

I think me and duvi both completely over looked that...

no clue sorry ;/
    06-29-09 12:10 AM
    Photogene I hear is pretty good. I don't think it's free though.

Posted from my iPhone at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 12:18 AM
    $2.99.

iTunes Store

Posted from my iPhone at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 12:19 AM
    I think me and duvi both completely over looked that...

no clue sorry ;/
    funny thing is that i picked up on it right away and was thinking to myself "wow they have cs4 that works for the iphone?" lol
    06-29-09 09:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD