I have found some like brando, richard solo, icel, kensington but, which is the best! let me know if you guys have any of these products and how they are?
    10-30-08 08:11 PM
    uh....iphone???
    wrong forum.
    but i would say the best backup would be a great blackberry!! ha
    just kiddin there...my friend at work has the iphone and just bought 2 new brando cuz he says they work the best for him. he plays music on it all the time and a few games i think. but always has the music going on it,so im sure that drains the juice pretty quick.
    10-30-08 09:47 PM
    just buy an extra one and pop out the dead one, slide in the fresh one and....oh....uh...my bad

But seriously these guy's might be able to tell you...the iPhone Blog: iPhone News, Reviews, and Opinion
    10-30-08 09:52 PM
    actually this is the iphone part of the crackberry section haha so i am in the right place and your not!
    10-30-08 09:53 PM
    ugh the pain of changing the battery
    10-31-08 01:31 AM
    I have found some like brando, richard solo, icel, kensington but, which is the best! let me know if you guys have any of these products and how they are?
    Did you not post on another thread that you get better battery life on your iphone 3G than the Bold because you can turn the 3G off? One great thing about the iphone is that they support other industries than make external power sources for the iphone! BTW I had a richard solo battery with my iphone but it was difficult to connect with the contour case on.
    12-12-08 08:03 AM
    I've heard "Ventev" backup battery is very good! for iphone 3G,

U can visit fommy.com for details.
    12-12-08 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD