as the title states....i'm curious as to what you all have?

Also, just wanted to throw it out there and i'm sure some of you agree.....the FB app for Iphone blows lol
    10-23-10 02:53 PM
    Evernote - can be used on both iPhone and BlackBerry
    DocumentsToGo
    Web Albums - used for my Picasa photos...
    10-23-10 07:51 PM
    Are you curious of getting an iPhone?

I have about 100 apps. Not naming them all, but the ones used are Cydia, FB, iBlacklist, Photobucket...

What makes you say that the FB app sucks? Whats so bad about it?
    10-23-10 09:22 PM
    For me, mobilerss reader, sport center, drop box, word press, documents to go, and the blackboard app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-10 11:52 PM
    Like fabuloso, I have a couple hundred apps. Lot of games, but also a lot of normal stuff too.

For jailbroken apps, I use LockInfo and SBSettings. Those two apps are reason enough to jailbreak your phone. I also use winterboard, but I only run very light objects in it. The only things I run are to make the LockInfo bars transparent, and run the LiveClock. Full skin theming has never really worked out well for me, I always seem to catch some lag or stutter which annoys me. I guess I'm a bit OCD about that. I also use Activator to set up some additional gesture commands like double click the sleep button to unlock the phone, hold down volume buttons to launch a couple of favorite apps, a swipe on the notification area to launch th iPod, and short hold on the home button to launch SBSettings. I'm thinking about removing an app from the dock so I can use a couple of other gesture commands.
    10-24-10 01:44 PM
    Too many to name them all, but the main ones I use are as follows.

Mint-Great budgeting tool
    Siri-digital butler
    Yahoo Im
    Games-way to many to name

And so on and so on
    10-24-10 03:34 PM
    I already have the iPhone 4, I decided to crack and try an iPhone out....I already jail broke the phone through Limera1ne but am curious what would make life better w/it all..

is there any memo pad type of apps for the iphone similar to what Blackberry has?

and I think the FB app for iPhone sucks because of the lag, and lack of options w/in the app..i'd rather use the mobile site or full site for that matter.
    10-24-10 03:59 PM
    Has anyone used the Uverse application for the iPhone yet? I was curious what the video quality was like.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 05:30 PM
    Haven't used or have uVerse.

The FB application doesn't lag on my phone, but what it does do is hang when updating. The Application sometimes just hangs when trying to connect to the FB servers, and at times, even the FB site itself hangs when trying to log in.

Since I've noticed this, I use FB less and less. But I know what you mean TG.
    10-25-10 08:26 AM
    I already have the iPhone 4, I decided to crack and try an iPhone out....I already jail broke the phone through Limera1ne but am curious what would make life better w/it all..

is there any memo pad type of apps for the iphone similar to what Blackberry has?

and I think the FB app for iPhone sucks because of the lag, and lack of options w/in the app..i'd rather use the mobile site or full site for that matter.
    Check out ever note, great for taking small notes and setting up to do lists.
    10-25-10 10:09 AM
    Around Me
    Dropbox
    Espn mobile
    iTranslate
    Our Groceries
    10-26-10 06:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD