Here is my question...Is there a way to forward your calls and text from verizon phone to new at&t phone until my plan is up at verizon in two weeks? Any help is appreciated.

On a side note, anyone in Pittsburgh trying to decide what to do, AT&T's service in Pittsburgh is so much better than it was 8 yrs ago when I had it. Don't worry, make the switch the iPhone is awesome and calls are crystal clear where storms were not, also more bars in more places with at&t. See ya later verizon.
    07-01-09 09:20 PM
    U can forward your calls for sure but not the text. Congrats and welcome to AT&T.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-09 09:31 PM
    I just got a 32gb tonight myself to "test" for 30 days. I'm not off to a very good start though, At&T service where I'm from still is pretty crappy. :X I sit here and look at the storm and get 4-5 bars, and my iphone doesn't even get the 3g, but 1-2 bars of E. :sigh: I really REALLY want to keep the iphone (loved the original one but gave up on it due to reception) but reception is killing me. :X Please please please Verizon... either put the storm 2 out NOW, or get the iphone NOW. lol...
    07-01-09 09:59 PM
    That's good for you, hope everything keeps turning out good. I know I'm not getting an iphone anytime soon.
    07-01-09 10:18 PM
    Here is my question...Is there a way to forward your calls and text from verizon phone to new at&t phone until my plan is up at verizon in two weeks? Any help is appreciated.

On a side note, anyone in Pittsburgh trying to decide what to do, AT&T's service in Pittsburgh is so much better than it was 8 yrs ago when I had it. Don't worry, make the switch the iPhone is awesome and calls are crystal clear where storms were not, also more bars in more places with at&t. See ya later verizon.

Welcome aboard. Not sure if you can forward texts, but to forward calls:

Dial *72 plus your new number and press send. You should get a confirmation tone and then the call will disconnect. To turn it off just dial *73 and press send.
    07-01-09 10:21 PM
    Good luck with the iphone, hope you like yours as much as i like mine....
    07-01-09 10:24 PM
    Thank you all for the quick replies... You guys are the best.

I was on my third storm and just got my fourth replacement shipped to me yesterday. As soon as i opened it up and pressed the screen, it was already not clicking like it should... that was the last straw. I am done with the storm. I only have 2 weeks to wait till my wifes contract is up and then i am cancelling both lines with vzw. I originally got this phone just to test it but I dont need anymore time, my storm sucked so bad two tin cans and a string would have been better. Oh well, now to master the iPhone, I have a lot of reading to do hear on this part of the forum.

Thanks again for all of your help.
    07-01-09 10:43 PM
    Thank you all for the quick replies... You guys are the best.

I was on my third storm and just got my fourth replacement shipped to me yesterday. As soon as i opened it up and pressed the screen, it was already not clicking like it should... that was the last straw. I am done with the storm. I only have 2 weeks to wait till my wifes contract is up and then i am cancelling both lines with vzw. I originally got this phone just to test it but I dont need anymore time, my storm sucked so bad two tin cans and a string would have been better. Oh well, now to master the iPhone, I have a lot of reading to do hear on this part of the forum.

Thanks again for all of your help.

if you came from a storm chances are you wont have to read to hard..

the iPhone is actually a extremely easy OS to understand its not complicated at all..

touch icons to open app click button to return to home screen... swish the icons left or right to move between home screens thats about the jist really simple..
    07-02-09 12:08 AM
    Congrats on the device. Glad you like it.
    07-02-09 01:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD