01-17-11 01:02 PM
    Get in on that plan while you can, because once Verizon gets smacked upside the head with the power and data of the iPhone they'll pull the AT&T switch.
    01-17-11 05:21 PM
    I really hope this is true as this is what I already have, therefore I would just have to activate the phone and be set. I did hear, though, that later in the year they're planning on jumping to tiered data plans :/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-17-11 05:36 PM
    android users use more data than iphone users supposedly so its not really adding a ton more data. And i dont know why iphone wouldnt fall under the same data plans as all of the other phones (androids and BBs), which is unlimited for $30
    Last edited by howarmat; 01-17-11 at 06:14 PM.
    01-17-11 05:39 PM
    android users use more data than iphone users supposedly so its not really adding a ton more data. And i dont know why iphone wouldnt fall under the same data plans as all of the other phones (androids and BBs)
    Yeah, I feel the same way. Plus in 2-3 years everything will be LTE pretty much.
    And Verizon has already said that they'll have tiered LTE plans.
    01-17-11 06:10 PM
    why would they change the data rate, its a iphone, its like bringing out another droid
    01-19-11 01:55 AM
    why would they change the data rate, its a iphone, its like bringing out another droid
    There is a very likely chance they will change the data plan. On all their other smartphone releases, they tell you before it's even released "requires data pack of 29.99 ect.."

But, if you check VZW website under FAQ for the iPhone, it states that data pricing will be announced at a future date.
    01-19-11 09:06 AM
    i hate they keep everything CIA top secret,lol
    01-19-11 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD