02-12-11 03:08 PM
53 123
tools
    Boy oh boy...I was sold on the Thunderbolt, but now I'm not so sure. I would love to have an iPhone but I don't want to burn my upgrade on an I4. Patience, patience............
    IMO the iPhone 4 is the better device. HTC devices have the worse battery life known to man, and all the Thunderbolt is is an updated Evo. I would rather have the SGS 2 than the Thunderbolt. Id rather have the Bionic instead of the Thunderbolt. Hmm, I would rather have ANY LTE Smartphone coming to VZW other than the Thunderbolt.

The day HTC put better batteries in their devices will be the day I pay attention to what they release. That being said, they do make extremely sexy devices and support the hacking community which is awesome. HTC is a great company, I just cannot buy their products until they improve in the area I just listed.
    02-12-11 01:32 PM
    I agree. Two reasons I didnt wait on both my lines for the TB. One, LTE probably wont be in my area til 2012 atleast. Also, like stated, the battery life. HTC has one of the best UIs in phones Ive used. But I have never had an HTC phone I havent had to charger in the car between destinations, at the desk, etc to make it through a day. An I think they would have mad larger improvements before now if they were going to do it. Either way you will be waiting for something and passing on another phone. No way around it.
    02-12-11 02:33 PM
    You guys are making me consider iPhone over Android now...hmmm. Good reviews, thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Please, please, go into a store and try both. Tell the dealer to shut it if he or she tries to talk you into either of them. Spend at minimum 15 minutes with each phone and then make your decision. Also don't take online forums and reviews seriously, everybody is biased one way or another.
    02-12-11 03:08 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD