Congrats
    Enjoy your new phone
    02-07-11 10:14 AM
    How are you liking it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-11 10:39 AM
    sweet!! paitently waiting on mine!!
    02-07-11 10:41 AM
    My wife just emailed.....she pulled into the driveway from running errands and literally 1 minute later before she even walked into the house, the UPS truck rolled around the corner. Yay!
    02-07-11 11:16 AM
    Got mine too.
    02-07-11 01:39 PM
    Same here. Arrived around 9am

UPS guy said he has 15 more to deliver just like mine.
    02-07-11 01:45 PM
    mine too!!! it is awesome so far!! and wow was it easy to set up. It also set up email even easier than the BB too...
    02-07-11 03:04 PM
    You guys are going to love this phone.
    02-07-11 04:02 PM
    I feel right back at home especially since I had every version of the iPhone and switched from AT&T last summer. But it's good to be back.
    02-07-11 04:15 PM
    Cool,I'm glad u all r happy with ur phones!!God Bless!! :-)

02-07-11 04:43 PM
    I'm expecting mine by 10:30am tomorrow. Longest. Day. Ever.

02-07-11 05:26 PM
    Thanks u guys. Well so far is good. Just the learning curve. Typing is weard. The most funny thing is the local vzw was tring to tell me I shouldn't have got the phone yet. I was like that was the reason for soft launch so we all don't crash it on the 10th. Lol
    02-07-11 05:27 PM
    Ahh...love for the iPhone <3. I absolutely love mine, I no longer had phone envy after I got my iPhone.

02-07-11 07:49 PM
    I am experiencing some signal issues. 1-2 with any type of case (tried 3) and 2 without (hits 3 every now and then). Irritating cause I had full bars with all my droids. *228 it a few times. I will give it a few days, but if it doesnt improve, its going to have to go back. Working great otherwise though. Screen is amazing.

02-07-11 07:52 PM
    I am experiencing some signal issues. 1-2 with any type of case (tried 3) and 2 without (hits 3 every now and then). Irritating cause I had full bars with all my droids. *228 it a few times. I will give it a few days, but if it doesnt improve, its going to have to go back. Working great otherwise though. Screen is amazing.

Where did you get that case? My friend has one in red but his phone seems to be off at the moment.
    02-08-11 03:04 AM
    Where did you get that case? My friend has one in red but his phone seems to be off at the moment.
    kinda looks like this....here's the link. http://www.atomiciphonecase.com/
    02-08-11 05:01 AM
    I also got mine yesterday and I love it Went from a storm 2 to this amazing thing

02-08-11 06:54 AM
    Try without the case. Metal cases like the Vapor are known for killing reception.
    02-08-11 08:24 AM
    Mine is working great so far. I had an initial problem where iTunes said there was an update, the update failed and then put my device in recovery mode. The restores all failed as well. Had to switch to a different computer and then it worked. All is working well now. The call quality on this thing is amazing. Much better than the iPhone 4 on AT&T. It sounds much more crisp (did a side by side comparison with my friends who has the GSM version).
    02-08-11 09:21 AM
    I had an initial problem where iTunes said there was an update, the update failed and then put my device in recovery mode. The restores all failed as well. Had to switch to a different computer and then it worked. All is working well now.
    is tat all you did to fix the issue?? I have the same problem and have tried on 3 computers only to find the same problem...phone is bricked and unusable, I can't get it to turn on or do anything!!! restore fails and gives error 28 and apple doesn't know what to do......
    Last edited by ZTZ1010; 02-08-11 at 09:56 AM.
    02-08-11 09:53 AM
    Try without the case. Metal cases like the Vapor are known for killing reception.
    I have. Ive tried it with the aluminum, tried it with and silicon and a hard plastic carbon fiber and there make no difference between the 3. They all result in the same amount of signal loss. Even without a case I have been on the extended network in my house.
    02-08-11 09:54 AM
    is tat all you did to fix the issue?? I have the same problem and have tried on 3 computers only to find the same problem...phone is bricked and unusable, I can't get it to turn on or do anything!!! restore fails and gives error 28 and apple doesn't know what to do......
    Yea I was on the phone with Apple for over an hour. Make sure the computer has the newest version of iTunes.
    02-08-11 10:37 AM
    Yea I was on the phone with Apple for over an hour. Make sure the computer has the newest version of iTunes.
    all 3 i tried did! I even uninstalled and reinstalled. I've tried my mac mini, macbook pro, and a netbook, all of which have yielded the same result... trying it on a friends macbook and another PC later on, but so far I have a very expensive paperweight, and apple/verizon can't seem to figure out how to send me a replacement...
    02-08-11 12:07 PM
    all 3 i tried did! I even uninstalled and reinstalled. I've tried my mac mini, macbook pro, and a netbook, all of which have yielded the same result... trying it on a friends macbook and another PC later on, but so far I have a very expensive paperweight, and apple/verizon can't seem to figure out how to send me a replacement...
    Did you go to an Apple store?
    02-08-11 12:08 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD