Don't know if this means anything but I thought I'd post it...

Verizon timing a "kick off" with Apple's event
    updated 04:25 pm EST, Mon January 25, 2010
    Verizon to brief managers at same time as Apple

Verizon is timing one of its retail manager briefings in what could be a sign of a partnership with Apple, an inside scoop claims. The carrier normally has a briefing early on in a quarter to "kick off" the season and detail future devices but has put this quarter's meeting on the 27th, the same day as Apple's special event. Moreover, the company is also asking managers to watch a "live webcast" that will start at 1PM Eastern, the same time as Apple is set to begin its presentation at the Yerba Buena Center.

A chance exists that the timing is coincidental, but it comes on the back of numerous rumors of talks for Verizon 3G on a tablet and less certain talk of a Verizon iPhone.

Read the rest here:
    Verizon timing a "kick off" with Apple's event | Electronista
    01-25-10 10:20 PM
    For the iPad (which AT&T will have as well) not the iPhone.
    01-26-10 10:21 AM
    Anyone know how the Verizon 26th meeting went?
    02-12-10 12:17 PM
    Anyone know how the Verizon 26th meeting went?
    You didn't hear? Someones brothers uncles friend works a retail Verizon store and spoke with the district manager who spoke with higher ups and executives who told him that the Verizon Iphone was pushed back.
    02-12-10 12:25 PM
    They are still scracthing their heads :-)
    02-12-10 12:28 PM
    You didn't hear? Someones brothers uncles friend works a retail Verizon store and spoke with the district manager who spoke with higher ups and executives who told him that the Verizon Iphone was pushed back.
    Oh crap I missed that small detail..
    02-12-10 01:55 PM
    That was a month ago, did you see anything at the apple event about verizon?
    02-21-10 04:05 PM
    That was a month ago, did you see anything at the apple event about verizon?
    I did... someone in the audience had a droid!
    02-21-10 06:11 PM
    I did... someone in the audience had a droid!
    LMAO, On a related note, I just saw a new iPhone ad from ATT, this is the first new ad they have done in quite some time, I wonder if the rumors that Apple and ATT redid the contract are true. Not saying they are but it is interesting to think about.
    02-22-10 01:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD