02-07-11 06:56 PM
114 ... 345
tools
    Pre-ordered mine yesterday around 9:30AM and only got the order confirmation e-mail. My order number was in the 31000s.

All I know is, is that I am getting the iPhone next week and ditching this terrible phone (Storm2) that I had for nearly 2 years!! Can't wait!
    I ordered mine at the same time yesterday. Im in the 31000s to. Have you heard anything yet?
    02-04-11 02:58 PM
    mine says it left West Chester, PA at 11:30am but hasn't been updated since then. i wish it was at the station near here right now, i'd go get it before they close!!!

they'll probably update it right when they close. i am too impatient!!

ETA: still no update on mine. doesn't even say it's on time or when the expected delivery date is, ugh.
    Last edited by Crayons15; 02-04-11 at 06:22 PM.
    02-04-11 03:55 PM
    My PA status has now updated for a delivery estimate of Monday. Cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 07:23 AM
    mine says it left West Chester, PA at 11:30am but hasn't been updated since then. i wish it was at the station near here right now, i'd go get it before they close!!!

they'll probably update it right when they close. i am too impatient!!

ETA: still no update on mine. doesn't even say it's on time or when the expected delivery date is, ugh.
    I think mine is on the same truck as yours...It has the same info, and it is going to upstate ny aswell. haha...too funny. The last time I looked at my tracking info it saidthat it will deliver on monday before 3pm.
    02-05-11 01:38 PM
    I think mine is on the same truck as yours...It has the same info, and it is going to upstate ny aswell. haha...too funny. The last time I looked at my tracking info it saidthat it will deliver on monday before 3pm.
    yay! haha mine was updated this morning and it now says on time for delivery on monday too! left philly at about 3:30am!
    02-05-11 02:31 PM
    I ordered mine at the same time yesterday. Im in the 31000s to. Have you heard anything yet?
    Nothing yet. I did get an email saying it will definitely be delivered on or before the 10th. When I check the status website on Verizon it says page can't be displayed. Not sure why.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 03:08 PM
    After reading this, I never even got a confirmation email. Just the confirmation page so I called. They said everything seems fine and he didn't know why I didn't get an email. But he said it looks like it will ship on the 10th, yet they charged my account already. He said that's odd as they don't do that until they ship it. But it seems like most of you that woke up to order this are the ones getting it shipped. I checked the website and I got the same message you did DMR. All well, I'm in no hurry as it's for my wife. Maybe I can use it a Valentine's day gift; she doesn't know I ordered it! I am STILL waiting to see what the Bionic is all about before I buy me something new.
    02-05-11 04:46 PM
    So after further review, I checked Verizonwiress.com again today (the confirmation # thing is working finally) it was picked up today at 8:19 from TN. I didn't know FedEx ran on Sundays. Due to weather though, looks like the 8th for me.
    02-06-11 10:51 AM
    My wife's phone (from PA) is now "out for delivery" as of 9:03am. It should be at our house early this afternoon.

Yay! (for her)
    02-07-11 08:47 AM
    Got mine at 8:30 am at fedex and activated went smooth,it's updating to a new version 4.2.6 awesome
    02-07-11 08:50 AM
    My wife just emailed.....she pulled into the driveway from running errands and literally 1 minute later before she even walked into the house, the UPS truck rolled around the corner. Yay!
    02-07-11 11:15 AM
    Sorry to burst your bubbles guys and gals, if it says shipped, it will go to FedEx and be on hold for delivery on the 10th. You can take this to the bank.

All of the wishing and praying for an early delivery is just a waste of time. I'll give you my two cents on this pre order sham. Verizon knows that there will be lots of people wanting these phones so they play the pre order card. It's marketing at it's best. The bottom line is that it really comes down to whether you want to go to the store and get your phone or have it delivered by 3 pm on the 10th. Think about this for a minute, do you really think Verizon will be low on the 10th for phones to be purchased? I think not. They will have boat loads of them. I really believe hat the only reason they do this pre order stuff is for hype and also to offset the traffic to the stores. Makes perfect sense.
    Got mine today! The 7th.

It's sooooo lovely!! Coming from a BB Storm ... Was so happy to pull the plug on that poorly designed phone.
    02-07-11 03:37 PM
    Received mine and activated it today. Amazing phone. Came from a Storm 2, won't look back.
    02-07-11 04:40 PM
    got mine today..totally in love with it! playing with the camera apps is a lot of fun!
    02-07-11 06:56 PM
114 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD