my# 196 Ordered at 2:51am. Says shipped, no tracking # (site is down).
    02-03-11 10:09 PM
    this is a mess! haha
    02-03-11 10:19 PM
    To our valued Verizon Wireless customers:
    "Anyone, who has the order messed up will receive a (non-returnable) Blackberry Storm instead of an iphone 4 as well as a Special edition card with an Apple logo kissed by Steve Jobs with lipstick on. I hope it serves you well, until we straighten out our paperwork, which could take 3-4 years.
    -Thanks again for your business and understanding!
    02-03-11 10:51 PM
    hi guys, long-time lurker here...just thought i'd add:

my order # was 1985, got the confirmation e-mail an hour after placing my order (12:55AMPST) and just now got an e-mail with a tracking #. i'm pretty sure they're backed up on getting e-mails out and such...hopefully we get them soon!
    Last edited by miss.em; 02-04-11 at 12:13 AM.
    02-04-11 12:06 AM
    Confirmation email from Verizon with UPS tracking number. UPS site confirms it shipped today! No waiting until the 10th!
    I wouldn't be so sure of that....

Mine is coming via UPS from PA too. The tracking page does say "In Transit". But the details say "Origin Scan" and "Ready for UPS". There is no "Departure Scan" at this point.

I think they are all ready to go, but being held. Until what day...not sure. But I do think we may get them a day or two early given the weather. I think Verizon and Apple want to make sure these are NOT received late due to bad weather......

02-04-11 06:32 AM
    Just got my confirmation email with tracking from FedEx last night- looks like my estimated delivery is Monday.

Shipment Dates

Ship date

Feb 4, 2011

Estimated delivery

Feb 7, 2011 by 3:00 PM

Destination

CHARLESTON, SC
    02-04-11 06:45 AM
    I just got my tracking number from Fed EX, In transit for delivery on Monday!

Let's hope we can make it through the weekend!!!!
    02-04-11 06:45 AM
    I wish I could share your hope in that but thats not going to be the case. Hey, if you like looking at your status all day thats cool. I am going to go play golf and move on.
    I got my tracking number this morning. Without checking my status all day!
    You go play golf and I'll be setting up my iPhone. You can pick yours up Thursday!! LOL jk
    02-04-11 06:56 AM
    Here too!!!
    02-04-11 06:57 AM
    Mine says it's going to ship on the 10th! Called verizon for kicks and giggles......customer service said I'd probably get it on the 10th......so glad I didn't just buy it on launch day, then I wouldn't have received them until the ....uh...uh...uh wait for it.....10th!! Why didn't I get an android in November when I could have?
    02-04-11 07:31 AM
    i have an email with a tracking number also!! and mine is UPS too..from PA.

if it comes on monday that would be amazing...because that's my birthday!!! FANTASTIC!
    02-04-11 07:42 AM
    Mine says Monday as well from FedEx. Doesn't say where its coming from yet. Just says initiated. What r the odds that we will actually get these on Monday. ? I called cs and they says that it doesn't state anything about the phones being held. What do u guys think?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-11 07:46 AM
    Mine says Monday as well from FedEx. Doesn't say where its coming from yet. Just says initiated. What r the odds that we will actually get these on Monday. ? I called cs and they says that it doesn't state anything about the phones being held. What do u guys think?

I think we will get them on Monday especially since there will be another pre-order done next week for non-vzw customers and I think vzw will want to get the first pre-orders out before the next group.
    02-04-11 07:55 AM
    I think we will get them on Monday especially since there will be another pre-order done next week for non-vzw customers and I think vzw will want to get the first pre-orders out before the next group.
    I hope so. That would be a nice surprise

02-04-11 08:01 AM
    I checked this morning and it departed from TN at 6:10 am in transit to NC. I know UPS doesn't run on Saturday here, so I'm guessing Monday delivery. As far as UPS goes, I'm sure with all the pre-orders Verizon is using both FedEx and UPS.
    02-04-11 08:03 AM
    I hope so. That would be a nice surprise

sure would be. can't wait to be able to sync everything. I love my INC. but I have a Mac and will soon have the iPad 2, whenever it's released, so having the iPhone will make my life a little bit easier.
    02-04-11 08:04 AM
    I have a pc hope I will not have any problems

02-04-11 08:08 AM
    I have a pc hope I will not have any problems

as long as you have iTunes, you'll be alright
    02-04-11 08:15 AM
    I have a delivery date of 2/7/2011 from fedex, as well,
    02-04-11 08:36 AM
    well now i guess we all just have to wait and see, thats the fun part! lol
    02-04-11 08:53 AM
    Pre-ordered mine yesterday around 9:30AM and only got the order confirmation e-mail. My order number was in the 31000s.

All I know is, is that I am getting the iPhone next week and ditching this terrible phone (Storm2) that I had for nearly 2 years!! Can't wait!
    02-04-11 10:11 AM
    I checked this morning and it departed from TN at 6:10 am in transit to NC. I know UPS doesn't run on Saturday here, so I'm guessing Monday delivery. As far as UPS goes, I'm sure with all the pre-orders Verizon is using both FedEx and UPS.
    How ironic, mines departed from Memphis TN @6:09AM this morning and in transit also to NC..
    02-04-11 10:20 AM
    JUst got my email about it being shipped by UPS but when I track I get no info. Hopefully the 7th!

EDIT

I also think Verizon is shipping early because it wants everyone who activates the iPhone have a smooth transaction. Do you guys remember when Apple couldn't activate all the phones on release day? They had server issues and what not.

EDIT 2

Just tracked package again. It is 40 minutes away!
    Last edited by WhosToBlame; 02-04-11 at 11:51 AM.
    02-04-11 10:58 AM
    How ironic, mines departed from Memphis TN @6:09AM this morning and in transit also to NC..
    No, the ironic thing is....I still don't have a tracking number and I live in Memphis watching your fly to NC! I glad you guys are at least getting your sooner rather than later.
    02-04-11 01:33 PM
    That is my updated shipping info
    Last edited by WhosToBlame; 02-04-11 at 02:24 PM.
    02-04-11 02:18 PM
114 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD