I ordered mine a little after 3am and just got the shipped notice.
    02-03-11 01:17 PM
    Guys, it won't ship today. Trust me.
    02-03-11 01:29 PM
    Sorry to burst your bubbles guys and gals, if it says shipped, it will go to FedEx and be on hold for delivery on the 10th. You can take this to the bank.

All of the wishing and praying for an early delivery is just a waste of time. I'll give you my two cents on this pre order sham. Verizon knows that there will be lots of people wanting these phones so they play the pre order card. It's marketing at it's best. The bottom line is that it really comes down to whether you want to go to the store and get your phone or have it delivered by 3 pm on the 10th. Think about this for a minute, do you really think Verizon will be low on the 10th for phones to be purchased? I think not. They will have boat loads of them. I really believe hat the only reason they do this pre order stuff is for hype and also to offset the traffic to the stores. Makes perfect sense.
    02-03-11 02:05 PM
    Order status pageon VZW's site seems to be failing at the moment. I guess all the thousands of people are trying to check status at the same time......

this link seems to work with no issues..

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com...cSearchInit.do

t
    he main one seems to be down most of the day..
    Check Your Status - Verizon Wireless
    02-03-11 02:12 PM
    Sorry to burst your bubbles guys and gals, if it says shipped, it will go to FedEx and be on hold for delivery on the 10th. You can take this to the bank.

All of the wishing and praying for an early delivery is just a waste of time. I'll give you my two cents on this pre order sham. Verizon knows that there will be lots of people wanting these phones so they play the pre order card. It's marketing at it's best. The bottom line is that it really comes down to whether you want to go to the store and get your phone or have it delivered by 3 pm on the 10th. Think about this for a minute, do you really think Verizon will be low on the 10th for phones to be purchased? I think not. They will have boat loads of them. I really believe hat the only reason they do this pre order stuff is for hype and also to offset the traffic to the stores. Makes perfect sense.
    I'm not going to say that you are wrong but wait and see. I bet you will see some devices being delivered before the 10th. The rumor around corporate is that devices will begin shipping as soon as tomorrow but most likely monday.
    02-03-11 02:17 PM
    I'm not going to say that you are wrong but wait and see. I bet you will see some devices being delivered before the 10th. The rumor around corporate is that devices will begin shipping as soon as tomorrow but most likely monday.
    I wish I could share your hope in that but thats not going to be the case. Hey, if you like looking at your status all day thats cool. I am going to go play golf and move on.
    02-03-11 02:25 PM
    I was just on the phone with Verizon to make sure that my orders went through fine since I haven't been charged yet, and I was told that the phones are "shipped", meaning they leave the facility to go to FedEx, but we will not get them delivered. The soonest to expect them is the 9th according to the rep.
    02-03-11 02:46 PM
    The way it was explained to me a couple hours ago,shipping starts tomorrow with deliveries on monday,shipping on monday for tuesday,tuesday for wednesday & all orders today should be in hand by thursday 2/10

shipping so many per day,and another way to check is if your credit card was charged it's shipping as they don't charge you until it actually ships.
    02-03-11 02:51 PM
    I would expect that a larger percentage than expected will see them early due to the weather we've had. Still tons of snow on roads in many cities across the nation. Trucks will still have some tough times on the local roads. And more bad weather is expected this weekend.
    02-03-11 02:55 PM
    Any time they have done pre-orders, people have always gotten the phone before the release date. (ex Incredible, Droid X, Droid 2 Global).
    02-03-11 03:06 PM
    i got excited when i saw it had been shipped..then i came here and my hopes and dreams were crushed. lol
    02-03-11 04:39 PM
    i got excited when i saw it had been shipped..then i came here and my hopes and dreams were crushed. lol
    It would be downright stupid if you won't get it before the 10th. My bet is next week Monday. Remember, you are on crackberry and the propaganda is strong here. And not about apple phones, that's for sure.
    02-03-11 05:15 PM
    Hrm.

I talked to a rep today because no matter what, my shipping address would not show up right.

Anyway, he said that they've listed the 10th as a shipping date, but that he was told that many customers may have their phones in hand before the 7th.

I don't know why he would say he was told that if the phones are going to sit at a fed x facility??
    02-03-11 05:28 PM
    Hrm.

I talked to a rep today because no matter what, my shipping address would not show up right.

Anyway, he said that they've listed the 10th as a shipping date, but that he was told that many customers may have their phones in hand before the 7th.

I don't know why he would say he was told that if the phones are going to sit at a fed x facility??
    Verizon iPhone 4 units already shipping; deliveries could begin tomorrow
    We’ve been receiving tips that some devices pre-ordered this morning have already started shipping via FedEx standard overnight delivery, and should be arriving as early as 3:00PM tomorrow.
    Verizon iPhone 4 units already shipping; deliveries could begin tomorrow | BGR | Boy Genius Report
    02-03-11 05:55 PM
    I'm so excited for you guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 06:12 PM
    i'll believe they shipped when people start getting them.
    02-03-11 07:11 PM
    how do we check our order status now that they took down the presale?

nvm, i found it but it keeps erroring
    Last edited by Crayons15; 02-03-11 at 07:36 PM.
    02-03-11 07:32 PM
    Confirmation email from Verizon with UPS tracking number. UPS site confirms it shipped today! No waiting until the 10th!
    02-03-11 08:51 PM
    Heard pre orders are now sold out. They must have sold a crap load today. Great for those that got in and the wait is over. Coming early to you guys
    02-03-11 09:00 PM
    I got the confirmation thingie on the verizon site that said "it has shipped" but I have not received an email with a tracking number or anything. I was one of the people up at 3am yesterday ordering it so... are some of you actually getting emails with tracking numbers?
    02-03-11 09:07 PM
    Confirmation email from Verizon with UPS tracking number. UPS site confirms it shipped today! No waiting until the 10th!
    did you just get the email or is it from earlier?

PS: i thought they were shipping fedex overnight?...

what was your order number? just curious how far they got..i am number 800 something. mine says shipped but i haven't gotten any info!
    Last edited by Crayons15; 02-03-11 at 09:15 PM.
    02-03-11 09:12 PM
    All three of my phones are below order #300, and I just got FedEx tracking number. Nothing comes up when I track it though, so I am going to assume it's just in the system until the 10th-ish.
    02-03-11 09:27 PM
    WOW, you are seriously order 800?? like just "800" with nothing before it? I logged on at 2:57am and placed my order and I am order # 1175818

Maybe that is why I have not received a FedEx conf. # email.

FYI - I just called Verizon and she said that she saw my order in the system and at this time it did not have tracking information. Possibly tomorrow and this would put me maybe receiving it Monday or Tuesday. She said it would be FedEx so I am not sure where the other poster was getting UPS. Maybe they use different carriers there? Also, she said most of the people she has talked to today she hasn't been able to even locate their orders in the system yet so I should at least be happy about that.

did you just get the email or is it from earlier?

PS: i thought they were shipping fedex overnight?...

what was your order number? just curious how far they got..i am number 800 something. mine says shipped but i haven't gotten any info!
    02-03-11 09:28 PM
    I ordered about 1:45 CT, got my shipment email about an hour ago. Order number 603k, shipment via FedEx. FedEx website isn't showing any recognition of my tracking number yet, but I do have one.
    02-03-11 09:45 PM
    WOW, you are seriously order 800?? like just "800" with nothing before it? I logged on at 2:57am and placed my order and I am order # 1175818

Maybe that is why I have not received a FedEx conf. # email.

FYI - I just called Verizon and she said that she saw my order in the system and at this time it did not have tracking information. Possibly tomorrow and this would put me maybe receiving it Monday or Tuesday. She said it would be FedEx so I am not sure where the other poster was getting UPS. Maybe they use different carriers there? Also, she said most of the people she has talked to today she hasn't been able to even locate their orders in the system yet so I should at least be happy about that.
    wow. i logged on at 2:57am also..that is CRAZY! my verizon email says
    "Order Number: 842"

what the heck!! how come number 603,000 got shipped before the ones who got in first? lol don't tell me verizon is going from last to first. that is messed up lol
    02-03-11 09:47 PM
114 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD