It's a pre-order, that is true. Often the case is that they ship early before the stores get them.
    02-03-11 02:10 AM
    There is no option for overnight.
    I didn't see any either. But didn't like the "pending" order status, what does that mean
    02-03-11 02:11 AM
    got mine in right at 3. wtf to them opening it early!

i had to upgrade on my dad's line because mine isn't eligible yet. i wish it had let me gift the upgrade like it usually does but oh well. i'll just have to switch it over later!
    02-03-11 02:11 AM
    Verizon opened the site way early. I almost forgot about order and came on early and was surprised that I was able to order.

Was surprised to see that vznavigator is reduced to $4.99. so with the higher price insurance coverage I opted for it am paying about the same each month as my old rate with the Blackberry.

Now I can go off to bed happy that I got the pre-order done.
    02-03-11 02:12 AM
    If these phones arrive on the 10th, then this pre order is virtually worthless.
    02-03-11 02:13 AM
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Did any of you receive a notice of credit review status pending? I am afraid I typed in the wrong credit card number or something...

02-03-11 02:21 AM
    Did anyone notice on the e-mail confirmation details that it says Ovenight Charges free? Interesting.
    02-03-11 02:22 AM
    Did anyone notice on the e-mail confirmation details that it says Ovenight Charges free? Interesting.
    ooh yeah didn't notice that til you said it
    02-03-11 02:25 AM

Did any of you receive a notice of credit review status pending? I am afraid I typed in the wrong credit card number or something...

i didn't, i don't think...
    02-03-11 02:26 AM
    It won't let me bill the phone to my account, guess I'll have to wait till next week. My account is in good standing and have billed my last 3 phones to this account.
    02-03-11 02:34 AM
    I went down to computer at 2:55am and pulled the page up and it was ready to go. Couldn't believe how fast & easy. Where was the Apple Care stuff? I just selected insurance & extended warranty but did not see Apple Care by name.

Mine also said something about pending credit review, seemed like standard language.

Have entered my order # twice to confirm pending. No email yet.

Worried about learning something new, but excited too.

Guess I can go back to sleep.

02-03-11 02:38 AM

So are you getting an email order confirmation...I didn't and wonder if it is related to that pending credit review message...and yes I never got an option to charge to my phone account either

02-03-11 02:53 AM

So are you getting an email order confirmation...I didn't and wonder if it is related to that pending credit review message...and yes I never got an option to charge to my phone account either

I ordered over an hour ago and still no confirm email yet, but I did get the pending thing you did. I think they;re just processing a ton of orders right now.

Not only can you not charge it to your account, but you also cant use a verizon wireless gift card. I am like, livid.
    02-03-11 03:17 AM
    got my confirmation a half hour after ordering,but it says estimated ship date 2/10?

it will be in the stores before i get it,might cancel and head to the store on the tenth.
    02-03-11 03:37 AM
    got my confirmation a half hour after ordering,but it says estimated ship date 2/10?

it will be in the stores before i get it,might cancel and head to the store on the tenth.
    my email said the same thing but I think we will get it delivered by the 10th. no way will I skip a day of work to stand in line, in the freezing cold, to get a phone. Plus, with the way the northeast has been hit with snow storm after snow storm, I think it's best for me to just wait to have it delivered to my house.
    02-03-11 07:46 AM
    i actually got my confirmation email pretty fast. i just went in to check the status of my order and it says it's processing. it says 842 for my ace number...i don't know if that's what number my order is or what, but that's pretty good if it is
    02-03-11 07:47 AM
    Yeah, I got the overnight free on my confirmation too - but - I got that too when I ordered a case from verizion 3 days ago. I think that is just what they do now. What is up with this waiting until the 10th??? I was under the impression since we were valued customers we were able to order the phone early on the 3rd? That is why we were getting up at 3am!!?? Now, we have to wait until the 10th for it to ship, then until the 11th to receive it when we could have just gone to Verizon on the 10th at 8am (or whenever they open) and tried to be the first ones there. I mean, obviously (given the fact we were up at 3am to get the phone) we show we are dedicated so I think we could be there when the doors open. I was thinking I would have the phone in my hands before this weekend. That is what this whole Feb 3rd thing led me to believe anyway. Was I the only one fooled here??
    02-03-11 09:27 AM
    Yeah, I got the overnight free on my confirmation too - but - I got that too when I ordered a case from verizion 3 days ago. I think that is just what they do now. What is up with this waiting until the 10th??? I was under the impression since we were valued customers we were able to order the phone early on the 3rd? That is why we were getting up at 3am!!?? Now, we have to wait until the 10th for it to ship, then until the 11th to receive it when we could have just gone to Verizon on the 10th at 8am (or whenever they open) and tried to be the first ones there. I mean, obviously (given the fact we were up at 3am to get the phone) we show we are dedicated so I think we could be there when the doors open. I was thinking I would have the phone in my hands before this weekend. That is what this whole Feb 3rd thing led me to believe anyway. Was I the only one fooled here??
    I think we will get the phones before the 10th. Usually stuff like that is under promise and over deliver. At least, that's what I'm hoping.
    02-03-11 10:43 AM
    I had to upgrade my line, my sisters and my girlfriend's line, all under my account. I received a confirmation email right away from all of them (I ordered 15 minutes before 3am), all three emails which had reference number. When I go to the verizon page to check my order using the ref numbers, it shows me "We received your order and it is in process." However, some people in this thread are talking about credit review pending. I paid for all three using my paypal debit card, and I haven't received any emails regarding a charge yet. I looked at my paypal, and my bank statement and neither are showing a charge yet. Was I not supposed to be charged yet, or is it possible something went wrong when I was pre-ordering?

Edit: After checking the status on the other two phones, my sister's phone who chose the 16GB iPhone says it's been shipped. The two 32GB iPhones say "We received your order and it is in process.". All of which have not yet been charge. Something really seems strange here.
    Last edited by mac84; 02-03-11 at 10:53 AM.
    02-03-11 10:49 AM
    Ordered my sister's last night. It does estimated ship date 2/10 which is typical for most pre-orders anywhere. Most likely you'll get it on or before the 10th.

This morning the status was processing. This afternoon it says shipped... I guess we'll find out soon enough... (no tracking number or anything though so we're not getting too psyched yet.
    02-03-11 12:00 PM
    I'm on the west coast and the status is still saying we received your order and it is in process.
    02-03-11 12:07 PM
    Order status pageon VZW's site seems to be failing at the moment. I guess all the thousands of people are trying to check status at the same time......
    02-03-11 12:50 PM
    Just checked the status of my order, and it says it has shipped although no tracking number yet. I'm like a kid waiting to open a present at christmas!
    02-03-11 01:06 PM
    Ordered mine just before 3AM EST. Immediately got confirmation. Order status now says shipped but no tracking info.
    02-03-11 01:07 PM
    Hmmmmm....mine now says shipped too. This makes me a little happier. I like this a bit better now
    02-03-11 01:09 PM
114 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD