Verizon iPhone 4 parts leaked? – Apple / Mac Software Updates, News, Apps | Geek.com

The YouTube video was claimed by Apple as theirs or whatever, so there is no video but there are still pics... sounds legit to me
    01-05-11 09:22 PM
    01-06-11 07:15 AM
    It also looks like Apple is quietly acking the (former) antenna issue by having shifted the band dividers around so you are less likely to bridge the antenna....
    01-06-11 07:16 AM
    I am hoping this is the VZ and not the 5th Gen phone...would like a new form factor for it.
    01-06-11 08:25 AM
    Thanks for the video link, sounds to me like this is the VZW iPhone, why wait to disclose the rest of the information, they know if it's got a CDMA radio in or not... WTF lol
    01-06-11 03:56 PM
    Well, to be honest, most everyone thinks the VZW iPhone is a reality and is just a matter of exactly when. So Apple/VZW announcing it at CES ....it could get a little lost given that it wouldn't be too much of a surprise.

But waiting, even just one week after CES, then the news is all theirs....
    01-07-11 08:28 AM
    Yeah I understand that but, but still, even if it is, i'm not swappin carriers, but it could be the i5 or i4gs or whatever they call it that'll be out in july, but i doubt it lol probably the vzw i4
    01-07-11 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD