01-07-11 12:41 PM
34 12
tools
    Papavino, I think prayer is needed much more than donating for Jesus's return...

Anyway, don't shoot the messenger. That rep was not my "inside guy", because I don't have one.

Just relaying what I was told.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-05-11 08:15 AM
    01-05-11 08:27 AM
    I have been seeing rumors and rumors of rumors. Honestly, I'll believe it when I see it in print.
    01-05-11 08:53 AM
    All Verizon reps are required to go through mandatory phone training before a new phone is released. They have the know the product so it can be explained in store to customers.

If Verizon reps have gone through the trainings for the new Iphone (which I can pretty much guarantee is happening as we speak) they WILL all know the time frame that the phone is supposed to be released.

I know many people that work for Verizon wireless. So those saying that reps DON'T know about the Iphone is a ridiculous. They will not be allowed to tell customers the date of release and they will not be allowed to say that the phone ISN'T coming (which would be lie)

If you keep up to date with the news, you will know that their have been many leaks by companies who make third party apps and accessories for phones about the Verizon Iphone. These leaks are being promptly pulled from their sites. Verizon will wait for accessories for the phone to be shipped in store because anyone that knows Verizon knows that they like to sell their products in accessory bundles.

It's time for consumers to do their research. The the day the Ipad was released through Verizon was the date fate sealed the deal for the Iphone.
    01-05-11 09:09 AM
    oh hey,

didja know that in speaking to a rep about an unrelated subject at a church, they promised me that jesus would return as long as I kept praying and donating.

I always love how often people on forums always have an "inside guy". It seems like everyone who trolls on the internet has some secret connects up top.

the reality is, the people that really know will get hit with major law suits for disclosures way before anything is 100% because releasing info like that into the wild now would harm at&t's sales because people would hold out for the verizon iphone. as you can see, there's no reason an intelligent individual would release information like that.

your verizon rep, if volunteering that info realistically, probably does not have a job anymore.

However, you can keep believing things that people pretend to know, I would just hope that you stop trying to sway others with the same faulty logic.

yo

Why don't you get a grip on what is going to be a reality and know that at&t expects millions of people to leave for Big Red which clearly without a doubt is the carrier of choice for more people than at&t,he was only relaying something that he heard vs.making something up that won't come true,and hey by the way why don't you remove cingular from your sig as they are no more either.
    01-05-11 06:59 PM
    I believe it will be released, but in 3 weeks? For all we know the cdma chips bought by Apple are for china or an iPad for Verizon..

Domain name means nothing..Go buy KevinLovesApple.com and see how fast Steve sends his lawyers demanding to give up the name.. Doesn't mean Kevin is tossing his bb and moving to the "darkside".

We have more info on the 2nd generation iPad and it's not out until "rumored" April.

Even the cover cb page has Verizon docs about updating of their BB line.

You would think a sku..some doc..a blurry pic of a box..heck even a fake photoshop pic...would show up on BGR, engadget etc..

Apple may have top security, but their still prone to leaks.
    As for Verizon? I haven't seen any phone that no one knew about weeks or months before. From dumb phones, BB to Androids. Tomorrow the forums will be flooded with the HTC thunderbolt..yet we seen pics back in October.

I hope for you guys I'm wrong..but imho, at best Apple will announce a Verizon compatible iPhone at their next media event.
    01-05-11 09:06 PM
    I think it will to, especially when the antenna band was leaked today, and there was youtube video of it, but apple claimed copyrights on it, which lead to believe the difference in the band is the difference in the cases we saw appear.. the day is coming
    01-05-11 09:19 PM
    Interestingly enough there has been a strong congruence of rumors going on...

Apple blacking out vacation for end of January to beginning of February.
    Verizon blacking out vacation for end of January to beginning of February.
    Verizon mandatory employee training for "pre-order of an iconic device" from January 24th to February 4th.
    Verizon ending the early upgrade and new every two programs effective January 16th.
    01-07-11 11:07 AM
    Also the fact they are buying up iPhone domain names.
    01-07-11 12:41 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD