I talked to a verizon rep. today, and he informed me that they should have the verizon version of the iPhone by the end of February. I know I will be switching to verizon. I hate that ATT limits my data usage.
    01-02-11 06:08 PM
    Nothing is official and reps don't know s**t about such things.
    Entertainment72 likes this.
    01-02-11 06:51 PM
    I hope it's true cause I don't have an unlimited data plan with ATT. I was using my iPhone on TMobile till July. When my contract was up with TMobile, I switched to ATT, but they were no longer giving out unlimited plans to customers. I would love not to have to worry about going over my data plan each month. Plus Verizon is suppose to have better coverage. I'm not on a contract since I had my iPhone already. I was thinking about upgrading to the iPhone 4, but I'm going to wait to see if Verizon delivers.
    Last edited by SoxfaninFL; 01-02-11 at 07:21 PM.
    01-02-11 07:17 PM
    my rep wouldn't know how to hit water if he fell off a boat..
    Entertainment72 likes this.
    01-02-11 10:53 PM
    my rep wouldn't know how to hit water if he fell off a boat..
    lmaooooooo now that's pretty damn funny... as for the who big red iPhone.. all of us are about 99.9% sure it's happening, but until it's announced... it's pure speculation, but the fact big red has purchased web domains such as iphoneonverizon.com and iphoneforverizon.com... it's pretty obvious to us all it's gonna happen lol

So enough of the verizon iphone threads ...$hitttt lol
    01-02-11 11:31 PM
    Maybe they'll release some news at CES this week, but yeah any rep that tells you its coming by so and so date is just guessing nothing is official yet.
    01-03-11 12:27 AM
    What day is CES?
    01-03-11 12:50 AM
    01-03-11 07:53 AM
    I live in NYC and have seen vast improvement on at&t, however, last night i dropped 3 phone calls. This is the first time i've had these issues with my iphone 4, i was pretty sure i was going to stay with this network but now i am wondering if i should switch when iphone comes out on VZ.
    01-03-11 08:08 AM
    I talked to a verizon rep. today, and he informed me that they should have the verizon version of the iPhone by the end of February. I know I will be switching to verizon. I hate that ATT limits my data usage.
    How much data are you using with AT&T?
    01-03-11 11:11 AM
    Every other day with these damn threads lol...
    01-03-11 11:19 AM
    I know lol I'm kinda over it lol
    01-03-11 12:54 PM
    I would rather be talking about having the iPhone on Verizon, but all the threads at least keep my thoughts alive! lol

The most sought after phone that has yet to be real!

I myself can't wait to have the iPhone on Verizon! I have a friend that is a a store manager of my local verizon store. He told me that it will be here, but was not allowed to tell me when but he said it would be very soon!
    01-03-11 01:42 PM
    Can we pass some sort of CB law. No mention of VZW and iPhone in the same sentence until such a time as VZW actually has the iPhone.
    Teek likes this.
    01-03-11 02:50 PM
    ^^ ya it would be nice if there was an -auto thread merge- feature on CB whenever VZW & iPhone are mentioned together.

That would be one LONG thread of rumors dating back to 2007 (?)
    01-03-11 03:24 PM
    ^^ ya it would be nice if there was an -auto thread merge- feature on CB whenever VZW & iPhone are mentioned together.

That would be one LONG thread of rumors dating back to 2007 (?)
    .......LOL ......
    01-03-11 03:38 PM
    There's a lot of stuff going on that points to a Verizon iPhone. As most websites are saying, it is more of a matter of when than if.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-03-11 03:43 PM
    Thanks for the reply
    01-03-11 06:41 PM
    Since Verizon wants to sell as many 4G Android phones as possible, I doubt there will be any official word of a Verizon iPhone at least till summer. I'm sure they're aware of how much a Verizon iPhone would kill Android sales, 4G or not.

01-03-11 09:53 PM
    You're gullible if you believe what reps tell you. Reps don't know anything. It's been said over and over again, they will tell you anything to keep you as a customer.

the only people that know when and if a Verizon iPhone is coming is top brass at Apple and Verizon, not some lowly rep.
    01-03-11 10:53 PM
    Since Verizon wants to sell as many 4G Android phones as possible, I doubt there will be any official word of a Verizon iPhone at least till summer. I'm sure they're aware of how much a Verizon iPhone would kill Android sales, 4G or not.

The CEO of what today became Motorola Mobility expressed how they are operating and modeling their revenues based on the fact iphone will come to verizon. I think it would be counterproductive for VZ to let the "rumor" simmer for too long as people are holding off for the iphone. Similarly, i believe people who care about specs will continue to buy android and those who really wanted an iphone already have one. VZ's iphone will see growth from people switching from at&t and from those who haven't bitten into the droid craze who currently are on Verizon.
    01-04-11 10:03 AM
    Sorry to add fuel to the neverending fire, but in speaking to a VZW rep for an unrelated topic, she volunteered the info that the iphone will be released at the end of January.
    01-04-11 08:07 PM
    Sorry to add fuel to the neverending fire, but in speaking to a VZW rep for an unrelated topic, she volunteered the info that the iphone will be released at the end of January.
    oh hey,

didja know that in speaking to a rep about an unrelated subject at a church, they promised me that jesus would return as long as I kept praying and donating.

I always love how often people on forums always have an "inside guy". It seems like everyone who trolls on the internet has some secret connects up top.

the reality is, the people that really know will get hit with major law suits for disclosures way before anything is 100% because releasing info like that into the wild now would harm at&t's sales because people would hold out for the verizon iphone. as you can see, there's no reason an intelligent individual would release information like that.

your verizon rep, if volunteering that info realistically, probably does not have a job anymore.

However, you can keep believing things that people pretend to know, I would just hope that you stop trying to sway others with the same faulty logic.
    01-04-11 11:22 PM
    They just reported on this morning's TV news, that Verizon is going to announce 4 new smart phones this week. Could the iPhone be one of those 4???
    Last edited by jayman2; 01-05-11 at 04:47 AM.
    01-05-11 04:41 AM
    They just reported on this morning's TV news, that Verizon is going to announce 4 new smart phones this week. Could the iPhone be one of those 4???
    Most are expecting this not to be the case. I believe the announced phones will be android devices including the HTC Thunderbolt and LG Optimus
    01-05-11 08:02 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD