After using the standard 4 and now with the 4S, I can honestly say that I am as content as ever with my phone. I am so content that the only reason I even look at the forums anymore is to humor myself looking at the Android fiasco's in the Droid forums.

To sum it all up, my iphone just does everything better then any other phone that I have ever had and I have had many. I have toyed with the new Samsung Nexus( junk) and the Razr( nice but not that nice). Anyways, just thought I would drop in and type my thoughts.
    periwinklemoon likes this.
    01-05-12 07:03 PM
    I don't have the 4s but the standard 4 and compared to my old storm 9550 I could not be happier. The speed and reliability amazes me. I know I am going to get bashed by the rim loyalists but eh its my opinion and right to speak it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    01-05-12 07:11 PM
    Yeah you troll Joe c'mon BB for life.........
    01-05-12 07:26 PM
    In 2012 I have a lot of decisions to make concerning my communication device. I always hear about iphone apps, iphone browser, iphone games ect., but what about the call quality and reception...can I make a phone call with confidence?
    01-05-12 07:38 PM
    In 2012 I have a lot of decisions to make concerning my communication device. I always hear about iphone apps, iphone browser, iphone games ect., but what about the call quality and reception...can I make a phone call with confidence?
    I had the 9930 which I had enough issues with reception. Got the 4s and I have yet to drop a call. So take that for what its worth!
    01-05-12 07:52 PM
    I had the 9930 which I had enough issues with reception. Got the 4s and I have yet to drop a call. So take that for what its worth!
    Thanks for the info, and yes I'm familiar with all the problems that the Bold 9930 is having. I wanted to know how the iphone 4s reception was or should I wait for the "mysterious" iphone 5 or QNX.....decisions, decisions,......decisions
    01-05-12 08:00 PM
    Yeah you troll Joe c'mon BB for life.........
    yeah yeah.//// whats good bud.....
    01-05-12 08:09 PM
    Thanks for the info, and yes I'm familiar with all the problems that the Bold 9930 is having. I wanted to know how the iphone 4s reception was or should I wait for the "mysterious" iphone 5 or QNX.....decisions, decisions,......decisions
    you could wait, and ponder and ponder. only you can make your own decisions. i sat for months say no to iphone. finally one day while in the store i made the jump. hey has anyone seen my blackberry? oh and i have yet to drop a call anywhere i travel and i have drove the i-75 route to mich once already with it.
    01-05-12 08:12 PM
    Thanks JoeFresh, and yes I do make my own decisions. Its called "research", and I'm just beginning because my upgrade is in a few months. I've done some footwork, and some research, but I like hearing from the people of Crackberry even the negative stuff is a learning experience
    01-05-12 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD