So where do we go to talk about this dead horse since Duvi locked our old thread????
    06-17-09 11:36 AM
    Hopefully Duvi locks this one too
    06-17-09 12:32 PM
    With all due respect, I completely disagree with Duvi for closing that thread. I'm willing to put my Crackberry membership on the line here. We need an official thread about the Verizon Iphone.
    06-17-09 06:15 PM
    I agree, either Apple and Verizon come to an agreement or the US Senate takes matters into their own hands.

Senators to Examine Exclusive Handset Deals - PC World
    06-17-09 06:56 PM
    I agree, either Apple and Verizon come to an agreement or the US Senate takes matters into their own hands.

Senators to Examine Exclusive Handset Deals - PC World
    What???!!!???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 07:00 PM
    What???!!!???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It looks like the government is sticking their hands in the exclusive handset agreements. Apparently smaller cell phone companies think its not fair. More Big Government yeah!!
    06-17-09 07:09 PM
    nothing to talk about its not coming to verizon any time soon
    06-18-09 02:29 PM
    It looks like the government is sticking their hands in the exclusive handset agreements. Apparently smaller cell phone companies think its not fair. More Big Government yeah!!
    I'm not for more big government, but what people dont realize is that if the government doesn't step in sometimes, companies will have free will to bend consumers over and absolutely rape us.
    06-18-09 03:36 PM
    06-18-09 05:20 PM
    I'm not for more big government, but what people don't realize is that if the government doesn't step in sometimes, companies will have free will to bend consumers over and absolutely rape us.
    Agree. I think it shouldn't matter what carrier your on. When business became too powerful then at times they lose sight of what makes them. Namely their clients. This happens all to often. Comcast is a great example. One of the larger internet providers, has little to no competition so when a customer complains at times they don't look into it. " Oh well thats just one customer. " I think it shouldn't matter whether your carrier sells a phone. What should sell your carrier is customer service, and if the network works for you. I agree it needs to end, it does us no good. Why complain? I support this.
    06-18-09 05:26 PM
    I just want a iPhone on Verizon is all...
    I do not see it happening anytime soon..
    Untill someone shows me otherwise...
    06-18-09 08:39 PM
    I would love to see the iPhone come to Verizon. I have think it will happen this year. If it does it will be slimmed down Verizon of the 3G, 3GS. Once the contract with Apple is expired, I can see the iPhone going to other carriers. I don't Verizon will get the full scale iPhone till LTE. Ethier way, I will be getting one when it does come. I had ATT service. Yes I like to have one but I will wait a lifetime for Verizon to get it.
    06-19-09 05:47 AM
    06-19-09 10:45 AM
    If the US Senate wants a Verizon iPhone, than I think it's only fair to make AT&T get the Storm 2.

Why stop there? Why can't I play Gears of War 2 on my PS3?
    06-19-09 11:03 AM
    If the US Senate wants a Verizon iPhone, than I think it's only fair to make AT&T get the Storm 2.

then the xbox 360 should get resistance and god of war and mlb the show.
    06-19-09 11:24 AM
    Doesn't matter to me..I have all 3 consoles.
    06-19-09 11:42 AM
    im waiting for a price drop for the ps2 i have three 360s one in every room and already have a blu ray player but i hope that a drop is done in september but still getting one at least by end of the year.
    06-19-09 11:44 AM

You actually bring up a great point, what the government is thinking about doing is a slippery slope hard to stop once it starts.
    06-19-09 12:32 PM
    Doesn't matter to me..I have all 3 consoles.
    Ditto...
    But no iPhone on Verizon
    06-19-09 01:13 PM
    I came across this company that claims you can unlock the iphone for any network, "including Verizon." I don't see how it is possible....think there is any credence?

Unlock iPhone for Verizon | Unlock iPhone 3.0 today with Momepa
    06-23-09 02:46 PM
    Not sure how this would work since Verizon is CDMA. Unless it has something to do with using a sim from a Verizon phone that supports sim cards (like the storm). But then again it would have to "roam" on GSM but I wonder if Verizon would treat the sim as roaming internationally? If you get it and it's not a scam and works let us know!

I came across this company that claims you can unlock the iphone for any network, "including Verizon." I don't see how it is possible....think there is any credence?

Unlock iPhone for Verizon | Unlock iPhone 3.0 today with Momepa
    06-23-09 06:56 PM
    Not sure how this would work since Verizon is CDMA. Unless it has something to do with using a sim from a Verizon phone that supports sim cards (like the storm). But then again it would have to "roam" on GSM but I wonder if Verizon would treat the sim as roaming internationally? If you get it and it's not a scam and works let us know!
    If it's too good to be true... it probably is...
    06-23-09 06:59 PM
    I agree, the 360 deserves a real sports game like MLB The Show. It's a pitty because MLB The Show makes Madden look like Mario Cart.
    06-23-09 07:24 PM
    6/22 Interview with Verizon CEO Ivan Seidenberg. He basically says a Verizon Iphone is Apple's decision to make.

Charlie Rose - A conversation Ivan Seidenberg, Chairman and CEO of Verizon
    06-23-09 10:47 PM
    Only time verizon will get the iphone is mid to late 2010 when LTE starts to roll out , you will then probly see the Iphone LTE , or something like that lol , but untel then , nothing ... And yes that bill is very interesting
    06-23-09 11:14 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD