I've been with Verizon for probably 7 ish years and have had some issues so with my contract ending soon I fgured I'd check out the iphone. Now the bills are almost tthe same the 3G is a tad cheaper. I was wondering if anyone knew if att would give any discounts for switching. Anyone heard of this? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 12:43 PM
    I switched from VZW to ATT and they gave no discount (besides my military discount).
    09-14-09 12:46 PM
    Not for an iPhone... sorry. Other devices, there's a chance. Apple's rules.
    09-14-09 01:32 PM
    I switched from VZW (probably 15 years as a customer) - ATT waived the activation fee on all 4 lines - and gave me 2 of the cheapie Pantech phones for my dad and mother-in-law for free - but we paid full price for both iPhones for my wife and myself (16gb & 32gb 3GS).

I was still under contract with VZW for 2 of the 4 lines and ended up paying $234 ETF - I had hoped they'd waive it since I had been with them for so long - but no dice (wasn't really expecting them to do it anyway but it was worth a try).
    09-14-09 01:46 PM
    You might be able to get a deal on an iPhone 3G if they still have them, but not a 3GS.

Oj467, love your avatar... Been a Maiden fan for 23 years, even became a musician because of them!
    09-15-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD