I'm currently using a 3gs with a bb data plan. A friend of mine says that Rogers doesn't recognize my data plan and I'm being charged 0.3 cents per kb. Is this true???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-18-09 05:47 PM
    I'm currently using a 3gs with a bb data plan. A friend of mine says that Rogers doesn't recognize my data plan and I'm being charged 0.3 cents per kb. Is this true???

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    True... You can use the BB data plan with your iPhone... But you have to advise Rogers (I think they code it differently) otherwise you will be charge for the data used while on the iPhone.

I use both an iPhone and a Blackberry on the same account with Rogers... no additional charges... but I did have to call them first!!!!!
    11-26-09 10:30 AM
    True... You can use the BB data plan with your iPhone... But you have to advise Rogers (I think they code it differently) otherwise you will be charge for the data used while on the iPhone.

I use both an iPhone and a Blackberry on the same account with Rogers... no additional charges... but I did have to call them first!!!!!
    what did you tell them? i'm only asking because to me it would seem they would be not in favor of using a bb data plan on an iphone.

for me i tried hinting at att that i was doing it to see what they would say or suggest but they remained silent. i said that my bold gives me issues sometimes that im forced to pop the sim card into my old iphone 2g.
    11-27-09 11:49 AM
    i thought the plans were diff?
    11-30-09 03:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD