For those that don't know about it, this is a great app for your iPhone. No need to have a 3G version iPad if you have an iPhone with this. It really does work. Note: iPhone must be jailbroken.

MyWi
    Last edited by scorpiodsu; 05-07-10 at 11:33 AM.
    05-07-10 11:25 AM
    For those that don't know about it, this is a great app for your iPhone. No need to have a 3G version iPad if you have an iPhone with this. It really does work. Note: iPhone must be jailbroken.

MyWi
    +1 I love this app! Have been using it for a while now and it works perfectly. I have read some users having issues with the new spirit jailbreak and the cracked version of MyWi so my advice is to buy the full version it is more than worth the $10
    05-07-10 02:56 PM
    So only the phone has to have a JB? Just curious as I may JB my 3GS when and give this a try.
    05-07-10 03:37 PM
    So only the phone has to have a JB? Just curious as I may JB my 3GS when and give this a try.
    Yea only the phone has to be jailbroken. I used it a couple of weeks ago on the lake. We were all going to have to go back to the office or find a lake house with open wifi to pull up next to so we could log all of our times in for work since we jetted out the door to fast that friday and didnt do it **** I think starbucks was even brought up in the conversation for a hot spot but iphone to the rescue! MyWi just broadcast a wireless signal that 3 different laptops used to log time and back on the lake we went.

Come to think about it, what am I still doing here? Everybody have a great weekend and get outside it's gorgeous out there. Your iphone can wait till monday. Leave me a message and I will call you back. The lake is calling and I must go.

Gone Fishing....................
    05-07-10 03:55 PM
    Yes just jailbreak and your iPhone becomes a wireless hotspot.
    05-07-10 04:46 PM
    Thought about using MyWi before I even got my iPad.
    05-07-10 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD