Third. Amazing.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    12-07-11 09:57 PM
    I guess I have to check it out now!
    12-07-11 10:03 PM
    It was nice but I find Pulse to be much faster to find what I am looking for.
    12-08-11 02:29 AM
    +1 for Flipboard. I love their iPad app and the iPhone one is just as slick. I tried Pulse but found all the scrolling annoying. I still RSSRunner for most news but Flipboard is great for browsing.

I've been trying out Dolphin instead of Safari for browsing. It has some great features including real tab browsing, gestures, webzine, and some other cool features. I'd recommend it if you want real tabs.
    12-09-11 08:39 PM
    ^ I hate handing my phone to anyone, except maybe my husband. But the thought of someone else handling my phone makes me anxious.

By the way, I'm loving the new social networking/journal app for iPhone and Android devices called "Path". If anyone is using Path, you can find me under "Heather M". I love the UI of this app!
    I'll check it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-10-11 05:50 PM
    I'd like to find an app that's similar to the bb app "buddyguard". Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-11-11 07:48 AM
    Xander. Find my phone allows for remote wipe. If that's what you need. It is built into the OS.

Sent from my MD276LL using Tapatalk
    12-11-11 07:53 AM
    Xander. Find my phone allows for remote wipe. If that's what you need. It is built into the OS.

Yeah, I was looking for something that could be triggered by SMS. After having a bb stolen I realized that the systems that require a computer/login/compatible device to access might not be fast enough to wipe the device seeing as it might take a while to get to a pc or find another IDevice to access the system. If I could do it via SMS I could grab any old phone from any friend or friendly passerby and take care of it immediately before they swap sims.

Question though, is find my phone linked to the device itself (by imei or device id) or just the sim/account logged in? If the criminal swaps out the sim would find my phone still "find my phone"? As far as I can tell it'll only work if the "find my phone app" is loaded and logged into my account which negates the entire thing anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-11-11 09:51 AM
    It's baked into iOS 5 along with a good passcode should be sufficient.

12-11-11 10:26 AM
    Icon Project
    99 Cents
    create SBS Like settings on your home screen
    excellent app, i created BT, Wi-Fi & some others shortcuts on Home Screen by using this app. very useful app
    thanks
    12-11-11 05:22 PM
    shazam
    music
    free
    to find songs that I don't know the title
    12-11-11 10:18 PM
    Docscanner Scans, converts to pdf and emails...really helpful.
    My signature Has a handwriting mode for creating email signature.
    Universal TV For those seeking something a little different Alpha
    WolframAlpha Way cool intelligent search
    I-nigma The best QR Scanner
    Key Ring Never carry your loyalty cards again. I don't

Battery Detective
    12-30-11 09:32 PM
    GasBuddy is useful to find diesel when you need it. With prices and directions too.
    02-01-12 02:22 PM
    Jailbroke Apps:
    BytaFont - allows you to change the default fonts
    iFile - file management program
    SiriToggles
    ColorKeyboard - allows you to change the color/font of your default keyboard
    ClockHide- hide your default clock on your lockscreen so you can use custom lockscreens

Standard Apps:
    Instagram
    Poynt
    VIKTOR- make custom compilations of videos on your phone
    02-01-12 03:27 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD