There's a Chase app in the AS isn't there? I think I just saw it yesterday. Didn't find it before. Maybe it's new?
    11-17-11 12:54 AM
    Icon Project
    99 Cents
    create SBS Like settings on your home screen
    11-17-11 11:09 AM
    There's a Chase app in the AS isn't there? I think I just saw it yesterday. Didn't find it before. Maybe it's new?
    Yep, it's been there for awhile I think. I had one on my 3GS and on my 4S since I got it last month.

If you like finance apps, then BillMinder and DebtMinder are neat too. I downloaded them last night.
    11-17-11 11:16 AM
    Poynt
    Free
    Locate entertainment, restaurants, movies, maps, weather, etc.
    11-18-11 06:46 AM
    Oh, I am loving Key Ring!! Question, did those of you using it create the online backup? I don't want to lose what I've entered, but I don't want more spam, either.
    11-18-11 08:59 AM
    Yes I have an online account and rarely get an email from them if ever......then you need cellfire to add coupons to your grocery cards
    periwinklemoon likes this.
    11-18-11 09:02 AM
    Oh, I am loving Key Ring!! Question, did those of you using it create the online backup? I don't want to lose what I've entered, but I don't want more spam, either.
    Ok, I just looked this up and I could def benefit from this app !! As I have idk how many of this damn plastic tabs, lol.

Question, once you have your key bar scanned and stored in KeyRing, how do you then go about using it at at a store, ie. Cvs when they ask to scan your card ?

There have been too many times I leave the house with just my wallet because I don't feel like carrying my handbag but I ALWAYS have my phone with me so this would be great !!
    11-18-11 09:30 AM
    You can scan it or tell them the number........
    11-18-11 09:43 AM
    You can scan it or tell them the number........
    ok so you would open the app on ur 4S to the card you need to scan and whammo! Done. Ok cool. Thx AP

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    11-18-11 09:50 AM
    Around Me- Must have in my opinion .99 I think? Finds whatever is close by. Gas, food, entertainment, you name it. Touch the place, it pulls up a map and will give you directions how to get there. Have used this a few times, it's fantastic.

Pandora- No brainer. Free

Someone mentioned Tune In Radio, I agree, it's great.

Trailers is cool, and free. You can watch new movie trailers. Kinda neat.

Star Walk is cool too. 2.99 if memory serves. You can point your phone up to the sky, it'll show you what stars you're looking at, and gives info. My son digs this one, although I don't use it all that much, it is cool.

Score Mobile- .99 I think. Sorry, I dont' remember some of the costs! Good app to check sports scores. Faster than going through ESPN or CBS, etc.

Flashlight. 1.99 or .99 I've used this quite a few times. Turns your LED flash on, like a mini flashlight. Sucks up battery, but it's useful. Easy to use.

My secret folder- Sorry, don't remember cost here either. For those that have pics you don't want others to see. Funny thing is, I haven't used it at all. But, it is great. It gives you an icon that says, "my folder" and has some icons in it that make it look like anything else. (guy riding a bike, other stuff) You click it, and it brings up a keypad for you to input your password to get in there. The great thing is if someone discovers this, and tries to break in, the phone takes a picture of whoever it is, and logs "break in attempts." You don't hear the camera either, it's silent, you don't know it's happening. Very cool app, if you have something to hide.

Shazam - 4.99 for pro version. ID's songs. Let it hear whatever song is playing on your stereo, at a bar, whever, that you can't ID, and it will do so. I had the free app on my old blackberry that did the same, but Shazam blows that away. Once ID'd, you can buy it from Itunes right then and there.

I'm sure I'll think of others, but these are some of the better apps IMO.
    11-18-11 10:33 AM
    OurGroceries-create many lists and share with family members-I use it almost daily between me n hubby.

Pandora-no brainier-best ever music app

Pageonce-store all bank acct info, cr card online accts etc-I've used this always even in my BB days

Google Places-find things-easy to use.
    Poynt-find things around you, get info, directions etc.-another app I've used ever since BB.

I could go on forever. I have way too many apps. Don't use all daily but def use them.
    11-18-11 04:36 PM
    Apps for black Friday all FREE:

5 Free iPhone Apps To Help You Make The Most Of Black Friday | Cult of Mac
    11-18-11 05:19 PM
    Endomondo - best sports tracker I've used...just awesome, maps all my rides and keeps calorie count, elevation ect.

Week Calendar - best 2 bucks you'll spend
    11-25-11 12:10 PM
    I just installed "Cards", from Apple. You can create and mail a 5X7 folded card with one of your photos straight from the phone (like you can order in iPhoto from home), complete with a message. Pick a theme (Holiday, Thank You, Wish You Were Here, etc) and design it and do the envelope (return address, and the Address Book will place the sending address). Costs $3/card (or $5 to send to/from a foreign country). I sent 2 yesterday just for fun, to people who don't get email.
    11-28-11 10:20 AM
    Here's my list of useful apps:

I-Nigma. Fantastic barcode and QR reader.
    Pkeeper. Easy to use.
    Etsy. Neat handmade stuff small designers.
    Netflix, Crackle, HBO go and Cinemax
    Mint.com. Keep track of finances.
    DocScanner. Amazing app for scanning and creating PDFs.
    AbsWorkout. Has a trainer guy telling you what to do.
    Geico

Cydia apps
    Battery detective.
    Iswipe. Not perfect.
    Pda net
    Last edited by Miz.Michele; 12-01-11 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Typo
    12-01-11 11:55 AM
    So I went to use my key ring app at Shoppers Drug Mart today, and the sales person said as I hand her the phone and tell her to scan it "if I break the phone, I'm just letting you knwo its not my fault" I quickly put the phone back in my purse and searched for my physical points card.

It is a great app, but giving up my iphone to someone else so that they can use it to scan made me kinda queezy.

Maybe I'm weird, but i'm pretty protective of my stuff
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-01-11 12:17 PM
    So I went to use my key ring app at Shoppers Drug Mart today, and the sales person said as I hand her the phone and tell her to scan it "if I break the phone, I'm just letting you knwo its not my fault" I quickly put the phone back in my purse and searched for my physical points card.

It is a great app, but giving up my iphone to someone else so that they can use it to scan made me kinda queezy.

hmmmm...i'd have to agree with you Candy, i'd be just as uneasy myself. NO ONE will look out for your property, in this case your iphone, like YOU do. So i'd pass on that myself. especially after she made the 'if i break it' comment,
    Caymancroc likes this.
    12-01-11 01:13 PM
    Sleep Machine. I use this every night. I am a light sleeper and enjoy some type of background nosie. I use to use a fan, but now I have a choice of the beach, rain, a train, etc. I am using the free app so it has less sounds, but for me it is acceptable. And it is great since I travel. Really love this app.
    12-01-11 01:17 PM
    Softsign:

Pretty sweet app sign documents with your finger.

HOME
    12-01-11 01:43 PM
    I just found GoogleEarth last night and downloaded it.. Wow.. pretty cool for sure!
    12-01-11 03:18 PM

Not weird at all! I never hand my phone over, but instead have my 'card' ready & visible on the screen and hold my own phone, a hand on each corner, with screen facing them (rather than one handed with screen facing up). Kind of a body language thing. By using two hands it's awkward for them to even try to take it, my hands are in their way. I hold it like when taking a two-handed photo. I don't shove it in their face, but in a way all they have to do is point their scanner at it. My body language indicates 'scan away, but I ain't letting go of it'. I've found one store so far where their scanner just won't read my card (local Ace Hardware) so numbers have to be input manually. Rather than hand them my phone I quickly pull it away & just give my name at Ace, their system if very fast and can pull it up instantly.
    12-03-11 09:12 AM
    ^ I hate handing my phone to anyone, except maybe my husband. But the thought of someone else handling my phone makes me anxious.

By the way, I'm loving the new social networking/journal app for iPhone and Android devices called "Path". If anyone is using Path, you can find me under "Heather M". I love the UI of this app!
    periwinklemoon and lssanjose like this.
    12-03-11 09:22 AM
    Star Walk is cool too. 2.99 if memory serves. You can point your phone up to the sky, it'll show you what stars you're looking at, and gives info. My son digs this one, although I don't use it all that much, it is cool.
    Thanks for that one! Have always had a fascination with astronomy so I'll be getting Star Walk, especially for when I get back home to the country, where no city lights interfere and the sky is packed with visible stars!
    12-03-11 09:57 AM
    Flipboard is Niiiiiice.....
    12-07-11 01:57 PM
    Second flipboard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    12-07-11 08:24 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD