I searched and cannot find. I thought I had read a while back that the iPhone 4 would have the right radios to do 3G data on T-Mobile's network.

So, is it possible to use an iPhone 4 on T-Mobile and get 3G speeds? Or, will it be once the phone can be unlocked or jailbroken?
    07-12-10 03:05 PM
    Locked...

And I don't think it's unlockable yet.
    07-12-10 03:09 PM
    So, once it's unlockable, it will be fully usable on T-Mobile?

And this is different than the 3GS and prior, right? Those do not have the radios to run on T-Mobile's 3G data network, right?
    07-12-10 03:18 PM
    I don't think the iPhone 4 can run on T-Mobile's 3G network.

This hasn't really been brought up at any point, and something like that would definitely make news.
    07-12-10 03:32 PM
    The phone is compatible with AT&T's 3G bands. So it won't work for T-Mobile 3G.

I wonder this though. Apple is selling iPhone 4's unlocked on their website. Has
    anyone checked to see if they're equipped with the same radio or do you get a choice?
    07-12-10 03:42 PM
    Seriously, I swear I had read a month or two ago that, unlike the 3GS and prior, the 4 would have radios built in for the AT&T 3G frequencies AND the T-Mobile 3G frequencies.

Did that not come true?
    07-12-10 03:44 PM
    Seriously, I swear I had read a month or two ago that, unlike the 3GS and prior, the 4 would have radios built in for the AT&T 3G frequencies AND the T-Mobile 3G frequencies.

Did that not come true?
    It might be possible but to tell you the truth I don't have a definite answer.
    07-12-10 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD