Blackberries need the same love that USAA give to the iphone.

Deposit checks VIA camera phone
    https://www.usaa.com/inet/ent_utils/...le_iphone_main

Last edited by xxraffyxx; 08-23-09 at 01:14 PM.
    08-23-09 01:12 PM
    Gotta love choosing a less secure phone to do this. I would never do banking over mobile on an unencrypted connection. I only do it now over my BES device because I control the BES.
    08-23-09 01:16 PM
    Love the irony of the guys name in the youtube video
    08-23-09 01:18 PM
    I'm a usaa member.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 01:20 PM
    aww why was my thread removed. I wanted to show an Iphone app. Only to compare our blackberry app and why we should email USAA to get this feature for us
    08-23-09 01:27 PM
    even if i could, i probably wouldn't
    08-27-09 01:37 AM
    It doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon from what USAA has said via their Twitter account.

usaa_news Android phone users: We know you're anxious for the USAA App. Today is the day! As soon as it's available, we'll post on Twitter first.

I then replied to them and the following conversation ensued:

@usaa_news What about the BlackBerry app?

usaa_news We're trying but not for a while. BB is very difficult to work with. They're not set up for Apps and difficult to program for.

@usaa_news Very disappointing to hear concerning the delay on a BlackBerry app! You guys seem to keep putting us on the back burner.

usaa_news Trust me, if we could have a BB app ready we would have had it out there already. It's not a USAA problem. It's a BB problem.

I wish they could hook up with the Poynt developers or someone who knows their way around BB development because this app is nice and very much needed. The Mobile Banking app I use for USAA just isn't cutting it!!!
    01-22-10 07:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD