Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
07-22-12 03:34 PM
31 12
tools
    F*** Me! Another theft fine. $142 million. How long until these morons learn their lesson and stop stealing IP.

Why the gubment hasn't banned these thieves is beyond me

http://crackberry.com/mformation-tec...it-against-rim

Alright, that's enough instigating. Point made I think.
    Last edited by xandermac; 07-14-12 at 12:03 PM.
    pilsbury likes this.
    07-14-12 12:00 PM
    Why so defensive? The story is about Apple, not your mom...
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-14-12 12:09 PM
    F*** Me! Another theft fine. $142 million. How long until these morons learn their lesson and stop stealing IP.

Why the gubment hasn't banned these thieves is beyond me

Mformation Technologies wins $147.2M patent lawsuit against RIM | CrackBerry.com

Alright, that's enough instigating. Point made I think.
    Did you happen to notice it was filed in 2008?
    07-14-12 12:13 PM
    Did you happen to notice it was filed in 2008?
    Yes, I did and it was just finalized. I was merely making a point that no one is perfect. It's just the latest in a long line of RIM patent infringements/penalties/settlements totaling almost $1B yet one person in this thread insists that they're perfect and can do no wrong.
    07-16-12 12:41 PM
    You guys bashing Apple need to be concerned about what device you're going to get when RIM goes belly up in the very near future and your phones stop working instead of worrying about what Apple Inc does. From the looks of things, I'm pretty sure Apple is doing OK, with or without those contracts.
    Windows Phone...I've had Nokias prior to BlackBerry, and I'd not hesitate to go to them in the future.
    07-22-12 02:46 PM
    Windows is about the only platform I haven't used. I'd like to see/use one of the Lumia 900's.
    07-22-12 03:34 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD