Now that tmobile has visual voicemail (that works with some blackberries) I wanted to know if anybody has been able to use an unlocked iphone with tmobile and with the visual voicemail working on the iphone.
    Any help would be great... i am looking into switching over to an unlocked iphone if the visual vm will work.
    03-08-10 11:50 AM
    Now that tmobile has visual voicemail (that works with some blackberries) I wanted to know if anybody has been able to use an unlocked iphone with tmobile and with the visual voicemail working on the iphone.
    Any help would be great... i am looking into switching over to an unlocked iphone if the visual vm will work.
    Native Visual Voicemail on the iphone is used when not used with AT&T. You could always use Youmail or Google Voice. Both offer more features than native visual voicemail.
    03-08-10 11:59 AM
    Do any of the below require a paid subscription?

Native Visual Voicemail on the iphone is used when not used with AT&T. You could always use Youmail or Google Voice. Both offer more features than native visual voicemail.
    03-08-10 12:01 PM
    Do any of the below require a paid subscription?
    Nope. Both are free. Google Voice is harder to come by right now because you need an invitation because it's still in beta but if you can find someone who gives you one, then you can download it from Cydia (which is the program where you can find a lot of apps and stuff after jailbroken). But Youmail is in the app store and is free. They have things you could pay a subscription for like getting your voicemail transcripted so you can read them but it's not necessary. I'm on AT&T now and I use youmail just because it has a lot more features. You should go check the site. But don't let native visual voicemail stop you from getting one since there are other options out there.
    03-08-10 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD