I for one despise the new unlock policy from rogers.

You either have to buy out the subsidized phone price in my case = 500.00 or
    you must be at least within 1-2 weeks of contract ending which in my case is 2014 or
    cancel the contract and pay out cancel fees on top of the subsidized phone price.

This really is a sad day in canadian history in which we get shafted every which way when it comes to cell phone service.

I say of the customer wants the phone unlocked and still are on an active account the one not a pre-paid account then why not unlock the phone for them to use overseas or in the USA. They are still getting paid no matter what as the customer is still on contract so no big issue.

If the customer wants to cancel contract then by all means hit them with the Fees.

Anyone know where to get a code or how to get rogers to unlock the phone without the BS.
    05-23-12 11:00 AM
    Try our BlackBerry Unlocking Forum. I'm sure many of not all of them also handle iphone. Besides their pay service, for which many give CB member's a discount, often you will find them giving away codes in the promotions sub forum below that forum.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-unlocking-f157/
    05-25-12 03:42 PM
    What MODEM FIRMWARE AND OS is the iphone4 on?
    05-28-12 08:06 PM
    I for one despise the new unlock policy from rogers.

You either have to buy out the subsidized phone price in my case = 500.00 or
    you must be at least within 1-2 weeks of contract ending which in my case is 2014 or
    cancel the contract and pay out cancel fees on top of the subsidized phone price.

This really is a sad day in canadian history in which we get shafted every which way when it comes to cell phone service.

I say of the customer wants the phone unlocked and still are on an active account the one not a pre-paid account then why not unlock the phone for them to use overseas or in the USA. They are still getting paid no matter what as the customer is still on contract so no big issue.

If the customer wants to cancel contract then by all means hit them with the Fees.

Anyone know where to get a code or how to get rogers to unlock the phone without the BS.
    Google devteam and sam hint: from cydia samprefs

Unlock experts
    06-05-12 04:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD